Reviews for Do I Have A Purpose Anymore?
wardlyman chapter 22 . 3/9
Hearing more and more about Hinata tells me she's literally not worth the forgiveness granted to her. Despite her reason being selfless, it's the simple fact that she TRIED with kiba. Then you have her say 'she always loved Naruto'? YOU DO FUCKING realize had kiba been a nice spouse, you're saying she would have stayed with him, as she tried, even had sex with him.

At first I thought Hinata betrayal was selfless, but as details start to pour in, she betrayed Naruto BY more then just marrying kiba(which was he his only fucking problem with her), she tried to actually BE with kiba. She didn't just put up a facade for public then sit in a separate room all day at home. She was a dutiful wife. She might not have loved him, but she tried.

This will make me stop reading as Hinata should be on Narut's shit list still imo after all this details with her time with kiba.
wardlyman chapter 21 . 3/9
So Hinata also fucked kiba? That's leaps and bounds above just being his wife, unless Kiba raped her. -_-... This Naruto needs an better female choice then he has beengiven.
wardlyman chapter 10 . 3/9
So other peoples happiness was larger then her love for Naruto? Ok, that's totally cool - sarcasm
KINGOfMULTIUNIV chapter 14 . 2/2
amazing
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 29 . 1/31
Who stole your work?
spidersage chapter 36 . 1/20
finally i have read it and finished it and i must say i fucking loved it my fellow writer i will be keeping tabs on your storys
EliteThrasher98 chapter 36 . 1/14
The funny thing is, this chapter is the third one in which you said it would be the last chapter. Does that mean there is a chapter 37 on the way? Haha, just kidding. Anyway, it was a great story, if there is a sequel I will be looking forward to it.
gaara chapter 34 . 1/2
i would have liked it better if naruto did forgive sakura or ino X( lol
(y)
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Nel is so kawaii and innocent xD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Do you actually know how the Anbu work? They report only to the Hokage so there really is noone to praise him and the other Anbu members would know better than to pat him on the back for killing the most people, as they know the trauma that inevitably comes from killing even one person.
LordHatredX chapter 36 . 11/20/2014
an okay story

! !
Guest chapter 35 . 11/9/2014
I don't know how you let hinata forgive kiba so easily it's not be raped her forced her into a marriage she wanted nothing to do with, made her relationship with the one person she loved get destroyed, and threaten her sister into being forced into a marriage but oh well nothing for hinata to easily forgive someone for even if they had a decent history I guess...
frikkieboth chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I have to say i really enjoyed this story, Dunno why but i like a good dose of angst in any story and 1 think i have always disliked about the naruto character is that he allows the wrong people to walk all over him. I like that u turned him into a rational person with at least some pride. Keep up the good work
ScbaStv chapter 36 . 10/19/2014
Damn fine story. Wasn't expecting you to pull out a dark Kiba, but damn if it didn't make it more exciting. You definitely managed to juggle all the girls around Naruto really well too; especially all the character dynamics between each. Overall, I really enjoyed this so thank you for writing! I look forward to reading more your work :]
1,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »