Reviews for Do I Have A Purpose Anymore?
Animemonk chapter 36 . 9/16
to touching and heartwarming. could you do me aq favor though and please tell me if/when a sequal is posted and who it is that wrote it? also I must say this was a grat story though I started at chapter 1 up to 27 with the story "purpose, what is my purpose?" by neonzangetsu that you were the coauthor for before he said that you were ging to have the story on your profile as well and that you were ging to finish it. granted there were a few unexpected changes like Bruno became daisuke, inou wasn't with kenpachi and no longer in the story, nel became the one Naruto had instead. kaname tousen was replased by the dual wielding captain. as well as a lot of other things I am sure though it followed closely enough with the other to start from chapter 28. you are a great writer and though I do not know if you are still the #6 best writer on fanfiction I just know that you are one of the best writers I have read anything from and I hope to continue to read works written by you for many years to come.
ahitt6345 chapter 25 . 9/13
everyone... everyone make ino bisexual.
ahitt6345 chapter 9 . 9/12
I feel that the story would be more interesting if he rejected hinata ... but i feel that he would be out of character though...
Okay you had Naruto act like a total asshole and didn't even let Sakura speak let alone finish apologizing.
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 7/23
lol
Galacter chapter 1 . 7/12
Best author? Yeah right you pathetic piece of Kishimoto loving crap.
UchihaItachi98 chapter 36 . 5/31
That was a really nice story but I would have appreciated if you had some closure for sakura in the epilogue. Something like naming one of his daughter after her or something like that
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 5/25
ElDracoKingdom chapter 36 . 5/2
Okay first, loved the story. I couldn't put my phone down for the first few chapters.
Second I greatly respect you for finishing the story, which can't be said for many great stories on this site.
Third, I ask that you would not take much on these few plot holes you created when you fixed other's. 1. Kiba wouldn't have been heir by thus time and the way you Haas his mother the proud clan head of a fierce loyal clan(dog traits) Tsume act as a noble woman taking over for her husband was pretty bad, and from the OCness of her character is what makes your Kiba be welcomed back into the clan openly. it didn't sit well at all, and if she was head of the clan then Hana would be next in line for head not him. 2. kakashi has gotten off way to easily, and get a girl to boot? No, ignoring the pairing for a second he lets this happen. he is next in line for hokage by the end of the war in the main story line, here he is a lazy pervert that gets away with it, and does nothing when he has tracking dogs, is a veteran of 2 wars, "knows" 1000 jutsu, and lets the bridge, Kiba, and Sakura do what they do? has to much conflicting points. now the pairing, she has asuma's child just after naruto's return with asuma dying before he completes the rasengan. she has a 3 year old kid at the start of the story(yes you may not have know at start but would of been a nice opener to the story to set some facts up like the war not ending madara, hinata's love confession either making it or not making it so we can know if Naruto ignored her for sakura or not (karma for what happened to him if he did ignore hinata), Danzo alive, really?, what happened to everyone after the war, just so the 3 year time gap you made has more to back up your story. 3. bleach elements have so much conflicting it's what made me put it down a few times, giving both Naruto and sasuke a sword mess with me a bit, how'd they get the swords from their original owners if the bleach characters where thrown here during the war. how would they not return to soul society of this timeline, then being here in the human world would of taken their powers like it did to momo at the end. who was taking care of souls at this time? sakura would have been the one to go directly to the barren wasteland due to saving a demons soul and not just Naruto's. kiba would more likely turn hollow. 4. kumo was still giving up their weapon, that's Luke saying hey we are the USA, we got nukes now we gonna take yours to make our nation's bond better, political that's a great comparison, would not end that easily,then theirs hinata's kidnapping, if that didn't happen neji would be nice, he would of had a dad (another thing is neji is dead). those were the holes I felt needed some logic thought and too big to bypass.
now comes the flames, I hate you for making shika in to the ass that he his in this story due to how close the situation hit so close to home with me, though I didn't guilt trip I had a chance and chose not too. sakura shouldn't of died that way, could of taken the strike from kiba for Naruto would of fit better and wouldn't have her being the one to blame here, she should of lived and that's coming from a person that has narutoxsakura way down on his pairing list. I like bashing just as the next basher but if she feels regret and the way she does here, she shouldn't of died, if anyone should of died it should of been kakashi, he let kiba live and even after he attacked Naruto. but you wanted your pairing. there would be more but you've earn my respect for finishing the story so not gonna go on a huge rant.
I would like to ask if I can rewrite the story to fix some of the holes I stated earlier. keeping your main plot there but would likely blame kakashi more and have him sacrifice instead, have a more solid stance on what happened after the war, add a few more girls to Naruto's life, or a could just make him the bad guy not sure yet. but would like to have a more solid story to start here on Fanfiction then my many unfinished ones on my computer so I can both get started on here, honor you for making a great story, make it more fluid in both worlds merging. would like to ask first, and know if you would allow this, or if I should just do my own version of a hurt Naruto runs away story. ps me if you were ok, and want me to go through with a rewrite with some guide lines to stick to, or what ever you response is.
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 4/13
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 4/13
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 4/12
that was good keep the chapters coming
NOOOOOOOO! Don't use that stupid English dub catch phrase. It burns!
IkkiMiraaHxH chapter 8 . 3/1
Lol Booooo no naruhina! XD
IkkiMiraaHxH chapter 4 . 3/1
One of my favorite stories now bro!
1,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »