Reviews for Do I Have A Purpose Anymore?
iStyx chapter 11 . 11/17
This story is crap. Fucking soap opera. Girls' "reasons" for betraying Naruto are absolutely pathetic.
Ryanoj1029 chapter 2 . 11/17
I was just wondering if you were going to be continuing any of your old stories?
Love tour stories
Zeus501 chapter 6 . 11/15
how does narto know how to magically use a zanbatou...since it is such a different type of sword then a katana or any other sword, i doubt that he would have learned how to use one in anbu...just a plot hole i found
Fan-fucking-tastic chapter! Ah... I love this story!
This story feels like the characters I know and love have been twisted into third rate novella characters. I know these words are cruel and I apologize. Just stating my feelings man.
Man did I really like this back then?
nobody chapter 19 . 8/29
Kenpachi huh... Narutos gonna die isn't he
NaruHinaOTP chapter 36 . 8/29
Ending two new bullshit pairing.
NaruHinaOTP chapter 35 . 8/29
Clan war? Pathetic. Naruto would wipe out the whole clan in a matter of minutes. Theses disgusting trashes need to be beaten to the point of being handicapped and the corpse of that brown haired fuck be thrown out for the wilderness to eat.
NaruHinaOTP chapter 34 . 8/29
Hinata is too forgiving for my like, hinata in "The newest member" is 100x better than this hinata. If I were naruto, I'd just rip out kiba's ribcage and shove that down his throat (MKX fatality)
NaruHinaOTP chapter 27 . 8/27
Good writing...some shit pairings.
NaruHinaOTP chapter 23 . 8/27
I'll just have to bear with that one eyed sharing an faggot.
NaruHinaOTP chapter 22 . 8/27
The kurenai and kakashi bullshit you got going on there, yeah. Fuck that bullshit.
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 35 . 8/25
Wait if he died a hero death who killed naruto and if naruto didn't die why did sakura sacrifice herself just the memories won't add up
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 25 . 8/25
It would have been funny if naruto walked in on them and then stormed off to take a cold shower but the two girls didn't know that thinking he was mad at them
1,821 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »