Reviews for The Green Jacket
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
️️️️ This
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
i don't understand why she would want him at all. he's an utter ass in this story even if he is charming and handsome and he slept with another mans wife.
BellaMed chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Really enjoyed this story, thank you! I don't play or watch golf but I was even interested in those details as it fleshed out their relationship for me. The chemistry between them felt real. And nice use of the Green Jacket later on. ;) Will definitely have to check out your other fics.
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh how I adored this one shot. I absolutely loved the banter that went on between these two. Loved the whole thing with him finally getting his act together...awesome. ;o)
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
a hole in one! I like golf and really enjoyed the way you wove it into this story. Made it all that much better. I'll b checking out your other stuff too!
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Loved it!
mgefanfiction chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is so well written that I don't even know anything about golf and I loved it!
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Very very cute:) a perfect one shot!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
i absolutely LOVED this one-shot. i wish there was more!

i found myself rooting for edward and bella right away

great job :)
marigold123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I enjoyed this oneshot so much! I really liked Bella and loved how she changed Edward's life (and game) as he changed hers. I thought it was well written...with a good mix between the game of golf and the emotions of the people involved in the game. I liked Emmett and his determination to bring Edward back into the game of golf by doing anything he could. So he brought Bella in as a golf and life tutor and caddy. What a great combination! It worked! Anyway...well written and entertaining. Thank you for writing.
tff000 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
nice one shot
Alterite chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I know nothing about golf, but it certainly didn't prevent me from having a really really good time whilst reading your story.

I'd love to know more about EPOV! DO you think you'll write the other side of the story one day?

Love from France,

A. xx
shaz308 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Thanks for the story, look forward to reading more of your work.
paola2208 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Loved it! Amazing One shot.
eneas chapter 1 . 5/29/2011