Reviews for Flipside
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I do that when I say goodbye
Th3 Twi1ight 5tar chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wow! That was awesome! I have not laughed like I did in tje end in a long long time! You rock! Awsomeness! Luv Th3 Twi1ight 5tar!
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
thats so... kenny. :D *creepersmile* yeah... just like me... hehehehehehe... :D
Animegrl421 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Whoa, LOVE THIS! I've always wondered about "flipside" as well...for some reason I kept thinking about a coin...Like how you flip it? XD Anyway, brilliant story, the freaky-Kenny is done amazingly! Thanks so much for the awesome oneshot! I hope for a sequel! XD
bubblegum-flavored icecream chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow... This might actually be on my list of Top Twenty Most Creepy Stories I've Ever Read, but it was great. I loved the idea you had with the Flipside Copies: creepy, dark, and plain disturbing, but brilliant. And the whole way the story was arranged was really good too, especially the first part. Well done!
BoredOfHerHead chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Aww. I've never wished to die (No matter how depresed I am.), but I kinda wish I was Kenny so I could die a bunch of times and, you know, go to the flipside. XD

Interesting. I never knew what that phrase meant, either, but I like that idea. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Luv it
mydearwaffle chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Heh, I liked you flipside's definition xD Poor Kyle, knowing that he's fucked off by Kenny when he dies, lol. Soooo gooood .

-And I think I'll start to say 'catch you in the flipside' more frequently-

Keep on like that!
Red Shiloh chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow, I think I love dark creepy Kenny just a little bit. This was geat, and such an interesting interpretation of the term 'catch you on the flipside'. I always figured it was just a way of saying you'd see the person on the other side of whatever it was you were off to do. Like the flipside of work. But I much prefer your version. Haha man... I wonder what everybodys' flipside would be. Great writing!
shymai chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You should totally do a story of Kenny in flip side with Kyle or Stan. It would be amazing :O
laughingsohardatmypastself chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
love it. love it. love it. its just so...creepy! :)
Girlof1000NickNames chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That is so much awesome! I love the idea of it, I love the creepiness of it, I love it all. This is so well, thought out and so original! Bravo!

Grace
Holly Hillocks chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
:c -good aw-ed face. This was really good. I'd love to read more from youu
The First Alice chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
XD oh wow. Makes me wanna start saying that...but I'm most likely not gonna. If there actually is a Flipside, that'd be awesome :U I'd go there...

...one question though, are there only real people in Flipside? Like, if a crazy teenage fanboy of Family Guy declared Lois his most important person/character, would she be a Flipsider?
tmcala chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Looooove. It was creepy but kind of romantic at the same time because Kyle is what Kenny wants most. So...dynamic? You're so creative, seriously :DD