Reviews for Dissonance
Sam chapter 2 . 7/5
Just returned and took a quick glimpse at this story once again like I do every year, since it's an old favorite of mine. It's the one and only Arishok/Hawke story I've ever found having such quality writing, plot and characters. It sucked me in from the start and swept me away. Can't bare to finish reading it though again since it's unfinished, no hard feelings, makes me too sad though. Hope you may find yourself encouraged to continue on this epic journey you started us on one day...

crdf chapter 5 . 5/5
I absolutely loved this. Making a story believable is so important and difficult. Thank you for writing this. Would love to read some new chapters if you ever get to it.
Colubra chapter 2 . 2/11
God this was so good. Your take on the story is so real and vivid, it gave me the chills. When I read the Anders' part horror struck me. You are terribly good at conveying emotions, I hope now I will go back and see that this story was updated recently and will continue.
MnN106 chapter 1 . 1/26
I am highly impressed. A part of me has always wondered what it would be like if Fem!Hawke ever ended up with the Arishok. I personally always liked the Arishok as a character and always thought that it would be cool if he was a love interest. This is amazingly written and very detailed. I would love to see how the Arishok and Fem!Hawke end up falling in love with each other. Keep up the amazing work! :3
Bunnyloves123 chapter 5 . 1/19
will be completing this at all?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Great story! Please finish it! :)
Sue Donym chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
This is fantastic and I hope you return to it someday. Very well-written.
newerher3 chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
uhhh can't wait for the next one X3
Dezaria chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Well, shit. That's fuckin' horrible and I am full of too many feels right now. Too many feeels!

Things I need to know before I cry out of sheer frustration: does Hawke get sucked into the Qun unwillingly? If not Saarebas, then what becomes of her? How does Arishok handle the breaking of Hawke (because I have no doubt that it would be just that), if she were to become Saarebas? What of Anders if she's stuck here? And, of course, what of the refugees of Kirkwall?

Your story is so amazing, so please, please don't stop now. If you ever need inspiration, or a kind push to keep writing, then I've no problem with helping there. I hope you are well, and have a safe New Year. :)
Dezaria chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I agree with the need to keep both opposing sides strong, as the story would lose it's meaning if you were to belittle one side to make the other seem strong versus truly making a point.

You have done an /amazing/ job at keeping everyone in character. Don't even doubt yourself. Not for a moment, you read me!

I respect you so much for taking on such a difficult task, but it's rather important to me that you understand I'm not just kissing ass when I write this. I truly do enjoy your writing, and the fact that you put so much effort into your story and not bastardizing the foundation we fans of Dragon Age are so familiar with is a huge part of why I enjoy your work thus far.
Dezaria chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
So, Fenris being used as such blatant emotional manipulation was pretty sucktastic Gotta say. For those of us who had Fenris as a LI, it's quite easy to follow what Hawke would be feeling.

Also, I really like how you express all things magic. It's very easy to follow and brings a realistic edge to something fantastical.
Dezaria chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
This chapter was extremely charged. I felt anxious just reading it. Amazing job with the dialogue as well! I'm seriously enjoying your writing style. :D
Dezaria chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Holy crap! This is really damn good! It's such a wondrous surprise to come across a well-written story on this wintery day. On top of that, for it to involve such characters... I think I'm in love. Please, take my love. It is yours. 3
shom chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Great story! Would love to see an update!
Venric66 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This is freaking awesome! I love it! Fantastic writing and story idea. Anxiously awaiting the next update!