Reviews for Dissonance
Great story! Please finish it! :)
Sue Donym chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
This is fantastic and I hope you return to it someday. Very well-written.
newerher3 chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
uhhh can't wait for the next one X3
Dezaria chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Well, shit. That's fuckin' horrible and I am full of too many feels right now. Too many feeels!

Things I need to know before I cry out of sheer frustration: does Hawke get sucked into the Qun unwillingly? If not Saarebas, then what becomes of her? How does Arishok handle the breaking of Hawke (because I have no doubt that it would be just that), if she were to become Saarebas? What of Anders if she's stuck here? And, of course, what of the refugees of Kirkwall?

Your story is so amazing, so please, please don't stop now. If you ever need inspiration, or a kind push to keep writing, then I've no problem with helping there. I hope you are well, and have a safe New Year. :)
Dezaria chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I agree with the need to keep both opposing sides strong, as the story would lose it's meaning if you were to belittle one side to make the other seem strong versus truly making a point.

You have done an /amazing/ job at keeping everyone in character. Don't even doubt yourself. Not for a moment, you read me!

I respect you so much for taking on such a difficult task, but it's rather important to me that you understand I'm not just kissing ass when I write this. I truly do enjoy your writing, and the fact that you put so much effort into your story and not bastardizing the foundation we fans of Dragon Age are so familiar with is a huge part of why I enjoy your work thus far.
Dezaria chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
So, Fenris being used as such blatant emotional manipulation was pretty sucktastic Gotta say. For those of us who had Fenris as a LI, it's quite easy to follow what Hawke would be feeling.

Also, I really like how you express all things magic. It's very easy to follow and brings a realistic edge to something fantastical.
Dezaria chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
This chapter was extremely charged. I felt anxious just reading it. Amazing job with the dialogue as well! I'm seriously enjoying your writing style. :D
Dezaria chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Holy crap! This is really damn good! It's such a wondrous surprise to come across a well-written story on this wintery day. On top of that, for it to involve such characters... I think I'm in love. Please, take my love. It is yours. 3
shom chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Great story! Would love to see an update!
Venric66 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
This is freaking awesome! I love it! Fantastic writing and story idea. Anxiously awaiting the next update!
Watt0-101 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
man...your descriptions are so vivid! I can picture everything so easy!
Taasla chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
It's a shame that it looks like this will never be updated. :(
Aeyrin chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
So, so, so, so brilliant. I'm enjoying this insanely. Definately love to see more. Thanks for writing it and keep up the awesome work.
Bodacious Bovine chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Amazing and extremely well-written! I hope there's more:)
Outlaw-Lanaya chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I found this story and I was very impressed with the writing style and I instantly placed it on my fav story list. Then I saw that it's been a bit since the last update, I hope that you are able to update soon.