Reviews for Recovering Faith
Mary Lou chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
I was so hoping that House would come in and rescue Wilson like a knight in shining armor. Maybe House's armor is a tad tarnished and has a lot of dents, but he still rescued Wilson. Looking forward to the next update. Good job!
Mary Lou chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Good Golly, Miss Molly! When will House and Wilson have peace? After all is said and done, they certainly won't take their relationship and happiness for granted ever again.
Mary Lou chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Poor Wilson just cannot seem to get a break. I am glad that his brother still accepts him.
Mary Lou chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Wow. In my last review, I mentioned that I thought that House and Wilson needed a little excitement. You delivered and then some. I did not expect Wilson's parents to show up, much less disown him. In reality, this happens to many people who out themselves to their loved ones.
Mary Lou chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
I am glad that Blythe House is finally starting to stand up to her husband. I just hope that he does not take his anger out on her, or House just might throttle him. Wilson and House seem to have settled down like an old married couple. Maybe House's father will corner Wilson again and cause some more friction.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I was glad to find this story. I was hoping that you would write a continuation of House and Wilson's lives, now that House is out of Mayfield. I was afraid that House was going to freak a bit when he saw the scars on Wilson's back.
wildelf72 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
I like this fic. More please!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
I loved this chapter!3
freddy chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
WOW Poor Wilson, did I miss something earlier? he's already had a smashed hip from someone else! House's father is a real nasty man. Hope House gives Wilson lots of TLC
cookie chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Enjoying this, hope House's dad is not going to hurt / scare off wilson
Lylaa chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Just went through all 6 chapters at once. Great fic. Can't wait for more.
Aims chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Poor Wilson! Good chapter though!
SakuraDragomir chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
LisPar chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
I really like your story and I'm shocked that you don't have more reviews! Keep up the good work; I can't wait to read what happens next :)
TetraFish06 chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
Wow, great chapter. I smell trouble!