Reviews for Things Overheard
Loved the story.
Hot hot hot. Oh my.
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hey okay... So I know it's been a couple of years but I still love reading this story! Would you ever consider writing a sequel? Xoxo
PrinslooPrentiss chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Oh goodness. This was so incredibly hot
ViSav77 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Love it
gitana082 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
That was... WOW. Rossi is very Rossi. :) I loved to read about the teasing. Yeah, I see Reid clueless, and I guess Garcia would get every (almost every) bit out of Emily. And boy, if Rossi would have seen the missing button... :)
Juli chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Just WOW! Nothing more to say ...
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
This was so awesome and hot and wonderful! Please write more hotly!
AlpineHolly chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
This was just Wow ... absolutely amazing piece of work here, I loved this story from begining to end, the slow burn, the sparks and sizzle, and the emotions wrapped up with both Hotch and Emily and the rest of the team was very nicely written.

You could so totally see this happen, so I liked that it was realistic and so in character in all cases.

Admittedly I was sorry to see it come to an end, so wish there was more, but I understand where you are coming from as to where to take it in the context of logical conclusion, but if you feel so inclined to do some oneshots on their return home and the use of that hot tub, I think that would totally be okay ;o).

All in all very nicely done story and I was glad that they both came out in the open on their feelings and how they each effected the other, loved it and thanks for sharing this.
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Picked this to read and loved the first chapter, so looking forward to reading more. Nice job on this.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
OH MY GOD. This story is so so good. I am very sad to see it end. I loved how jj twigged pretty much straight away. I could actually picture them having the staring thing on the plan, it made me giggle. Funny how Reid is kinda the only one that doesn't know something has changed with Hotch and he is our resident genius. Excellent story. I'm homing there is gonna be a sequel?
Hotly81173 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
OMG on e of the best H/P fics I have read loved it. :) Is there a sequel to this story if so could you please let me know.. thanks :)
unforeseen circumstances chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
So I'm only 11 so I soiled alot of the chapter butbthe others are cool c(:
Syfja chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
"You were shifting about, having a bad dream I think, and without thought I reached over and lay my hand on the side of your face and you instantly settled"

How beautiful...
Rugbygirrl chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I just took an hour to reread this awesome story. It makes me happy:)