Reviews for Cooking Disaster
creative creamer chapter 1 . 3/19
funny, that happened to me once, but with pure water XD
Determine Artist chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Hahaha!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is hilarious especially with the Raph in a pink apron with noodle on his head. Wahahaha.

Cooking Tip: Instead of continuous stirring, you can just put one tablespoon of cooking oil per half a gallon of water. Oil keeps the noodles from sticking to the pot and it gives the noodles a nice shine. You can still put salt in the water, rock salt the best for this, so that it will slowly dissolved in ghe water to be absorbed evenly by the noodles.
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
roxan1930 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Type your review here...
Super Mega Fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
really really really really funny
LucarioLover2488 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
OMG! THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY WHEN THE ROOM BECAME A ROOM OF NOODLES!HAHAHAHA! GOD DAMN ITS FUNNY!

"Well, don't know you guys but I'm hungry… HEY MIKEY! IN DA MOOD FOR A PIZZA?" Raph asked.

"I'LL GIVE YOU PIZZA!" Mikey yelled and started chasing his brothers with a hot pan on his hand.

OMG! THAT'S MY FAV PART OF THE STORY! HAHAHA! XP
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOL!

Love it.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep writing.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great weekend and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Que gracioso! Donatello, queria grabar todo lo que Miguel Angel estaba diciendo, pero solo grabo una parte, pobrecito! Despues Miguel Angel los tuvo que largar de la cocina al ver el desastre que Leonardo, Rafael(que geniecito!) y Donatello habian hecho.

Tendre en cuenta, (en serio) estas indicaciones como hacer pasta. :)

Buena historia Who! :)
turtlegirls16 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
LOL! Those three are just like my little brother and my dad. One time my brother burned to perfectly good home made pizzas in the oven, another time my Dad burnt some chicken patties he had left in the oven and forgot about. And i swear if my mother and i weren't around they would go hungry, because they don't know how to find anything but the cereal in the kitchen. My brother once asked where the belnder was when it was right in front of his face. so you can safely assume that my mom and i do most of the cooking now a days

T-girl is out! Peace!