Reviews for The Journal of Marian Hawke
Alyssa chapter 1 . 1/6
The best fanfiction I've ever read. I've been addicted for the past week and spent many sleepless nights scrolling through the long chapters. This was so well-written it could seriously be a novel, not just a fan story. I pray for the day that it might be continued!
PlagueRat666 chapter 38 . 8/16/2014
Ah this story is amazing and by far the best fan fiction I've ever read, pleeaassseeee come back to it :(
Guest chapter 38 . 8/15/2014
please please please pick this back up! it's an amazing story and so well characterized and I'm completely desperate for more
minerthreat chapter 38 . 6/4/2014
I just wanted to thank you for this wonderful, wonderful story. I know you wrote it three years ago, but I am playing DA2 for the first time right now - conveniently as a Female Rogue romancing Fenris, of course. It sounds crazy but I was up all night without sleep last night devouring your amazing characterizations of the DA2 ethos, specifically the characters of Marian Hawke and Fenris who I am currently exploring in game for the first time. I literally spit out my coffee laughing out loud, pounded my keyboard in frustration, physically cringed, and felt my heart swoon multiple times enjoying your fantastic, romantic, ridiculously immersive writing style. Exactly how I imagined these two in my head. Needless to say, I gasped in shock when I realized the story is unfinished as of 2011. Heartbreaking although of course I understand how real life can take precedence. It would be wonderful to possibly see a one-shot epilogue of some sort; perhaps at the reconciliation point or end game? It just saddens me to no end thinking of your devoted duo: charmingly resolute Marian and passionately confused Fenris forever unhappily hanging in the suffocating ether of the Deep Roads... Regardless thank you again for this epic, truly remarkable read which moved me to tears more than once.
ureeber chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
This is the first Dragon Age story that I've read which is surprising since I really enjoy the game. I'm enjoying it immensely and fear that it will have ruined me for others, especially those about Fenris, my favorite character, but I can't bring myself to be sorry I found it. I do hope you will be able to finish it. Truthfully, the longer the better for me. That just means more story to enjoy.
Justin Is TheSun chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Oh god...Those pick up lines :-D! To say this chapter was amusing is an understatement.
Ducky275 chapter 38 . 8/24/2013
Your story has to be my absolute favorite. I have gone through it twice and now i'm reading it again! your amazing.
DeviantPrincess.DAfan chapter 38 . 7/3/2013
This Fanfiction is what started my love for fanfics on DA. I fell in love with this story and broke my heart when I found out that it's unfinished... (T.T)
empressofshadows chapter 38 . 2/25/2013
It is killing me that their story is unfinished! I was completely absorbed in your story for literally two days straight, you did a really good job with it. I just wish that there was some sort of ending to it, even if it did just end after the deep roads expedition/act 1. I know fully how frustrating creative projects can be, but I really hope that you realize how great this is. I know that I am not the only here who feels this way! Just one more reader begging you to write more, desperately hoping we can all convince you to continue it :)
Guest chapter 38 . 1/29/2013
Please continue this. It's really, really good.
Beautiful Feather chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Awwwwh. Now isn't that just heart warming!

B.F.
Beautiful Feather chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
I feel like I should stop for a minute and send you off a review. This story is amazing. Just amazing. It has been a very long time since I've read anything this good. I've devoured chapter after chapter, even reading while on break at work. This story deserves the praise it has received and more. I'll send the link of this story to some friends as a recommendation.

B.F.
egiaprevolg chapter 38 . 10/6/2012
I know it's been a while since the last update but I have to beg for one anyway! This story is beautifully written and down right fantastic. All of the characters are exactly how I'd imagine them, especially Fenris. You've done a wonderful job and left me wanting more after the last chapter.
Thanks for writing something so awesome! :)
Red chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love EVERYTHING about your story. It has to been one of the best I've read. I hope you come back to one day!
Lyra56 chapter 38 . 7/31/2012
This is the first Fenris/Hawke story I have read and I'm afraid it may have spoiled all others for me! I'm not sure I can find one to compare. I hope that some day this will be continued :) I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to finish it. I wasn't so happy at work the next day, but it was worth it.