Reviews for Her Winged Defender
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Ha I loved the idea that meg and Raoul could be siblings!
BlackAquoKat chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Personally, I wish you would write MORE about Raoul. There are so little fics about him...that don't involve bashing, ya know?

Personally, that was pretty genius to imply that Raoul and Meg might be half-siblings. I never would've thought of that. I love it! And the way the two formed their little truce/promise to protect Christine...so cool and so assured, despite both of their insecurities.

Again, as much as I wish you would do more R/C, I know that you're kinda struggling with your other stories, so don't fret too much over my little thing here.

Keep up the great work!
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
An excellent one-shot and am interesting take. The minute ibwas "Antoinette something" i thought "Giry you idiot!" I also did wonder it Meg was perhaps a bastard child in this. Nice as always!
Concetta chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oo! Meg being his unknown half-sister! How intriguing!
rach64xoxo chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Lovely, as usual, Ace. Meg is always the brave one, isn't she? It's utterly adorable how she always sticks up for Christine and is ready to protect her. She's small, of course, but I think she's braver than Raoul and ready to fight for her friend to the death. One of her admirable qualities. And how Meg was the daughter of Raoul's father and Madame Giry was pure genius. You could tell how she was sensitive to that and assumed how she, as well as even Raoul did at the beginning, that he would follow in his father's footsteps. Awesome!
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
...Meg is so cool.

Raoul seems so confused at first! It amuses me. He seems to take her more seriously by the end, and rightfully so too. It seems to me that Meg is grossly underestimated by a lot of people.

Anyway, this was lovely. In character for both and Meg just seems to get more and more awesome.
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wait, so that would make Meg and Raoul, like half-siblings? And if Christine is Meg's step-sister, wouldn't Christine be marrying her... I don't know if that has a technical term, really. Step-half-brother? 0_o Haha, anyways, lovely one-shot, I found this slightly funny, and pictured Meg and Raoul in superhero capes as the Christine Defenders. I wish I could draw, because that would be an awesome picture XD

Anyways, great job!

Best wishes,

Aktress.
suscintilla chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is a really lovely little insight into a pre-disaster Meg and a scene we never saw but should have.

Love the way you've described her throughout - she has no problem approaching the Vicomte who is way above her socially and also a man. Her only concern in for Christine and I love that she takes on the role that Christine's father would have in wanting to know his intentions towards her.

Really like this Raoul...appreciated that he started out seeing Christine as his father had seen Antoinette but then realised she wouldn't be mistress material and I don't feel he's the type to have one anyway - too good.

The only possible thing I could find that was off was you mentioned she had blue eyes at the start and then nut coloured towards the end.

Lovely though...almost wish it was more but then I know you're going somewhere with that so can't wait for it!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is pretty cute. A story that is nice to Raoul, yay. I actually never thought of the idea of Raoul and Meg being half siblings. Interesting idea and I might actually like to see a fic devoted to it.
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Evening Starbossa chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oh, I love it! It fits so perfectly into the story...

But yeah...I saw 'Atoinette somebody' and I'm like 'waaaait a minute...' haha but yeah that is an interesting take on it. Definitely not something I'd even considered until now, but hey, Antoinette is definitely a more mysterious character than Erik himself, so...yeah.

Overall a really nice, short, sweet story! :)