Reviews for Stepping Up
zafnak chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Very nice indeed. You should write more of these side stories showing Ron's "stepping up" evolution.
whitem chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
whoops... Almost forgot to read this.

Nice filler here of Bonnie's breakdown, and how Ron helped her through it.

Looks like there will be more of these?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Very cool start here. Nice job with all the characters.

Keep the good writing.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Eigentlich bin ich ein Teil deutscher mich und ich kann Ihnen sagen, dass die Neo-Nazis ein paar verdammt dipshits sind und ich persönlich würde gerne den Mist einfach aus ihnen, wenn sie verletzt meine Freunde mir vertrauen Sie würde nicht wollen, versuchen sehen, was ich an Leute, die meine Freunde verletzt versuchen zu tun

wenn Sie übersetzen wollen, dass dies Google und geben Sie gehen in g und gehen Sie zu Google Translate (es ist die zweite von unten)
Cbarge chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Interesting side story. I am curious about where you will be going with this.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Normally I don't like prequels, but this one looks like it will be added to the exception list.

Interesting take on Brick, seeing Ron was just helping Bon, not trying to take her away from him. The early signs of his popularity rising are appearing. I do like the way you've woven this story.

Thanks
vase chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Cool Ron moment with girls I know this is what they do in tv show but having Ron make buys for GJ atleast have them compensate him for his time.

Or hire him as a temp agent this seems much for himto continue without Kim
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Dr Director deliberately sending Ron into harm's way? There is definitely some splaining to do here.
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Nice start to the story guys.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Dreamed up is right.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is a great side tale - I was wondering how you were going to deal with the back stories from Out There In Here.

Bonnie's reaction to all of this was very well done - as was Ron's of course. I do like how Ron comforted Bonnie - his explanation that of warm feeling when Kim is around was a nice touch.

I see some hints of Ron's hardships - shame that all these people blamed him for Kim's disappearance.

Hope to see more of these back stories as well a continuation Of Out There.

Drakonis Aurous