Reviews for Arresting Officer
Keep Calm And Creep On chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Uuuhhh... You totally need to update because I really like this story. :D You have some grammatical spots that need correcting, but other than that it's great. I really like the storyline. I would love to see where you are leading this story. Just checking, but Alex and Brittany are together in this one? Are CarlosxKiera and LuisxNikki going to be in here or is the just set after PC? I just want to make sure I understand. Thanks and make sure to update soon! :D
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
please please please
pretty pretty please
go update this story cause I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice story are you going to continue with it cause I really like it
Blondie150 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You haven't updated in FOREVER but please keep going! I loved it.
Lady Jacinda MacLeod chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Love this, and Alex. The way Garcia described him was mui perfecta! Keep writing. I want to know how things go with Alex and Brittany. By the way, the pairing of Morgan and Reid, is that friendship, or like a "relationship"?
West Girl 1034 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love this story. Please please please update soon..
Twifan1104 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is amazing! Please please please update as soon as you can. I normally don't like cross overs but this is sooooooooo good so far 3
LovesBooks-28 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Please write another chapter!
NON ACTIVE PROFILE chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is a really great story you have got here! I would love to see what happens :) Hope you update soon! :)
wowbubblegum chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
update soon?
B3ko chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
please please please update
Eowebrinda chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I think this story is really great. You capture Alex perfectly _ I love the mystery that you've created around him, it's really intriguing. Also, I think it's super cool that he becomes a cop in this fic, after he spent so much time on the bad side of the law. Please update this one, I know it's been like two months, but it would really make my day!
aliceorbella12345 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is a great story. My top two favorite things put together perfect chemistry and criminal minds. D I cant wait until a next update. Until then. Bye! :)