Reviews for The Program
EverythingsShinyCaptn chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
As soon as I saw speckie, I thought, the author is either Aussie or just knows about AFL :)
I'm liking this story thus far :) keen to read the rest
LilacGirl8 chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
OK, I am glad I stuck with this, it seems much more interesting than my first impression. My main peeve with it right now is all of Mal's "ya"s and "yer"s. Mal enunciates well, and doesn't talk like that. They have interesting slang, not a drawl. (sorry if I'm nitpicking; overall good job!)
Golfbabe87 chapter 16 . 2/28/2014
Amazing.
Allebasii chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oh my gods. I started reading this and my first thought was 'Gabriel Tam is a moron'. Then I got to the second half of the page.
'Oh. *pause; continues in scandalized tone* "OH. OHHHHHH-JESUS CHRIST DUDE- WHAT!?"

Needless to say, I think I'm going to enjoy this fic :D
Lois Ross chapter 40 . 11/26/2013
I laughed & almost cried I felt like I was there u did a great job
Tal chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Gahhhhh! NO! You utter useless douchbag parent. I dislike that man.

I'm still only on the first chapter but this is looking great. Written very well.
Peloris-socialis chapter 40 . 2/17/2013
I loved this, I loved this, I loved this. What an amazing story! I laughed and cried and I want more. I'm looking forward to reading the next part of this epic tale. Well done!
MaddAlice chapter 40 . 1/22/2013
Wow, I absolutely loved this story. Heart wrenching and depressing at times, but loved nonetheless. Thank you for the time and effort spent writing this fic :)
LadySnape88 chapter 40 . 1/17/2013
Wow, i couldn't stop reading that. So good!
timbergirl chapter 40 . 1/9/2013
(Opps forgot to log in)

Alright, first wow! I came to read this story because your recently posted one said I had to read this first.

My first thought was to skip because it was 40 chapters and I really didn't have the time. But I saw that it had over 600 reviews, and figured it was worth a shot. And dang, I was hooked by the first few chapters. There were times when I was afraid it was getting to dark for my tastes, wanted to back off from this. But you are just such a great writer that I had to forge on. And I am happy that I did, it surely is different but so wonderful at the same time.

The story line was just so well put together, and the characters were all done well. I felt you really captured each of them, while also letting them grow. Simon in particular was awesome, he just really grew and came into his own there. Having to take care of River , finding out what the Program was really about, and trying to keep it all together.

You are quickly becoming my fave Firefly FF writer, look forward to the sequel.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/9/2013

You are quickly becoming my fave Firefly FF writer, look forward to the sequel.
Emilia chapter 40 . 10/4/2012
That was so dissatisfying! D:
SidheHawk chapter 40 . 8/15/2012
Absolutely fabulous! I poured through all 40 chapters and am now off to look for more.
ForeverRead chapter 40 . 7/13/2012
I have to say i wasn't sure what to expect from this story and it was definitely one of the darker stories I've read in a while but despite that it was really good and I enjoyed reading it. I do have to ask though, are you going to write a sequel?
girlblue chapter 40 . 7/11/2012
This is an amazing story, and it really packed a whallop. What a great ride!