Reviews for The Bridge Between
Miss Belle Sutcliff chapter 9 . 9/18
Hi! Just wanted to say how much I love this story! It's so well-written, and Aura is such an interesting character! I love the way you write Claude; he's so in-character, yet you give him so much more depth. Anyway, hope you update this one soon. It's way too good to be abandoned. :)
Reader-chan chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
I hope this story isn't abandoned ;-; it's so well written and amazing in general. Of course you would stop when we're SO CLOSE to finding out what's going on with Claude! KISS THE PRINCESS ALREADY CLAUDE!...Oh...I'm sorry :0 Anywho, what a plot! Suspense, drama,romance, and an interesting OC ! Oc's are incredibly difficult to write (at least in my opinion) and yours is just so...I don't know, I guess I'll use the word real :) I believe her because you write her so wonderfully. Even if she's bratty, but hey big reason why I love her! I'm sorry, I'm awful with reviewing :( but I love this story so much that I wanted to tell you!
...You know, Christmas is coming up! Be a GREAT gift to update this ;D

Hope all is well!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Just came across this story and hope you're continuing it! It's a very good read...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
This is literally one of the best fanfics I have ever read on this site. The story/plot is so enthralling, and the way you write is near perfection ;)
I've been looking for a story like this for a long time, please don't get discouraged and discontinue it, though I understand that you may have lost interest (which I hope you haven't), or that you're busy with other things.
PLEASE update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
AnimeFreak145 chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Praise Be! Your story has moved my cold, dead heart. I am anxiously anticipating the 10th chapter. Will Claude come back for her? I do hope so. Are you trying to depict King GeorgeIII?
CaptainTsukiko chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
This is so good, one of the best fanfics I've ever read,Please update soon
juther chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
WAHG. waht. what. what. this was not what i was expecting. I was expecting like an attempt for murder. Traitor to the crown. What.
KrazyxLove chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Wow that brother is one evil bastard. Glad to know that you haven't forgotten about this story.
Ziluah chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I've been waiting for this a long time.

Oh, they want her dead. That was unexpected.

Please update as soon as possible! I want to know what happens now!
Marystormshade chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Oh. Well that was unexpected! I mean, I knew her brother would pull something, but making her public enemy number one? That is just sneaky.
So glad you updated, I've been waiting (as patiently as possible), as not only is your story interesting and well written, but it's truly a one of it's kind! Very rarely do you see AU's that break canonical themes, leave out main characters and create entirely new plot lines AND remain one of the best fanfictions in the fandom (arguably the entire site). Keep up the good work my dear.
Xsier chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I just want to say that I really, really, really love this story. So please continue updating!
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
So he put the blame on his sister?
Leopardfang of Moonclan chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
PLEASE this story is to amazing to stop. This is right where everything is happening. Please, for the love of all that is good and pure in this forsaken universe, CONTINUE!
A Lovely Void chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Please update! The writing is amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Seriously, when is this going to be updated? I've been waiting FOREVER! It's too good to just be dropped! And right at a major plot twist too! That's just cruel! I love this story, and I love you as an author, but I am not a very patient person. Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!