Reviews for The Bridge Between
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Just came across this story and hope you're continuing it! It's a very good read...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
This is literally one of the best fanfics I have ever read on this site. The story/plot is so enthralling, and the way you write is near perfection ;)
I've been looking for a story like this for a long time, please don't get discouraged and discontinue it, though I understand that you may have lost interest (which I hope you haven't), or that you're busy with other things.
PLEASE update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
-Ash
AnimeFreak145 chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Praise Be! Your story has moved my cold, dead heart. I am anxiously anticipating the 10th chapter. Will Claude come back for her? I do hope so. Are you trying to depict King GeorgeIII?
CaptainTsukiko chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
This is so good, one of the best fanfics I've ever read,Please update soon
juther chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
WAHG. waht. what. what. this was not what i was expecting. I was expecting like an attempt for murder. Traitor to the crown. What.
KrazyxLove chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Wow that brother is one evil bastard. Glad to know that you haven't forgotten about this story.
EphemeralDream8 chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I've been waiting for this a long time.

Oh, they want her dead. That was unexpected.

Please update as soon as possible! I want to know what happens now!
Marystormshade chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Oh. Well that was unexpected! I mean, I knew her brother would pull something, but making her public enemy number one? That is just sneaky.
So glad you updated, I've been waiting (as patiently as possible), as not only is your story interesting and well written, but it's truly a one of it's kind! Very rarely do you see AU's that break canonical themes, leave out main characters and create entirely new plot lines AND remain one of the best fanfictions in the fandom (arguably the entire site). Keep up the good work my dear.
Xsier chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I just want to say that I really, really, really love this story. So please continue updating!
YouDon'tKnowMe1306 chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
So he put the blame on his sister?
Leopardfang of Moonclan chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
PLEASE this story is to amazing to stop. This is right where everything is happening. Please, for the love of all that is good and pure in this forsaken universe, CONTINUE!
Outaiko Kiriami chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Please update! The writing is amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Seriously, when is this going to be updated? I've been waiting FOREVER! It's too good to just be dropped! And right at a major plot twist too! That's just cruel! I love this story, and I love you as an author, but I am not a very patient person. Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
I Am Code chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Oh Hell na! You better not stop this here! I will find a way to whoop your butt! Why is it that every decent Claude x OC is always dropped! Every. Single. Time. I just want to read one, just ONE, that actually has an ending. I hope that your just taking your time in writing the next chapter and not stopping altogether, because that would ruin my day. Please finish this, I am begging you!
{ Code }
identityangel chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Ok I wished you paired someone like Remy with Claude. I didn't really like the princess character and well... It just didn't work out for me. She just came across as snobbish and dependent on other people and I can't visualise Claude liking her. Well its your story and I might come to like her character later on but yea the storyline is pretty interesting and Claude is perfectly in character.