Reviews for Far Sighted Patience
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Awww, cute! I especially like the ending. LOVED how he arm wrestled her in the manga to get her for 20 minutes. He's the only one she can't beat.

One small thing: you say "quits enjoy" and I think you mean "quite enjoys". Just thought I'd mention it.

Otherwise, really good fic. I liked it a lot. Ah, Ryu. I wish he and Chizu would get together already! :)

Hope you'll write more soon!
axcel-lili chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
thanks ,its cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hahahah. This is really good xD. Especially number 1. XD
Clichesbullet chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I was actually making sounds while reading this! The whole ChizuxRyu situation is getting me more and more excited AND frustrated at the same time (think about it, this fic is based on events of chapter 51! We are on chapter 75 and...ugh)!
So, anyway, since the next update won't be up for another month, I've resorted to fanfiction and not only there are very few ChizuxRyu works as I'm very picky and am having a terrible time with the way most authors portray Chizu and especially Ryu, so this was so, SO good. I'm so happy.
I hope you consider writing more of these at some point, who knows? However you feel about the idea, this one is already perfect. The first one, ending with him messing up Sawako's name made me fall in love instantly and then it only got better!
Great job!
MangKulas chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Good job! :)
Fallaby Z chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
SO CUTE. .
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
So fantastically Ryu how he gets Sawako's name wrong in the beginning of this. I like how you start each section of this as a snapshot of his personality and I really enjoy the asides you put in about him not minding much, or liking being able to comfort Chizu. He has stoicism but it's not like he's a cold fish and you managed an excellent portrayal of the more aloof side of his nature as well as the instances where he gets demonstrative. Great job with this!
utenas chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
;/; I really liked it, love this couple and it's just amazing the way you wrote it. Thank you and take care ;3
krizue chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Lovely!
This is an amazing couple!
Nikki chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
"He doesn't mind losing. But he hates losing to Chizu. What he really hates, however, is the mere thought of losing Chizu."

Awwww. I really liked this line. ChizuxRyu foreverrrrrr 3
DangerousSnowman chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I love this :D

I love little drabbles.

Just like everyone else, I love the 'Sawashi' thing haha.

I also really like the 5th one.
Miss J Idiotic chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Awesomesauce! Loved it, Ryu is sweet
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
ooo i loved it..
hinata08byakugan chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Whoa! I loved the history
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
8D

i love ryu. and chizu. together. but mostly ryu. heh.

i lol'ed at the Sawashi part. :P i love recurring jokes.

i love these tiny abrupt drabbles, and how i can tell exactly where in the manga these take place. they're adorable, and i hope you will continue writing them.

ooh you should definitely write one for the latest chapter 8D