Reviews for Senior Year in Pineapple Hell
missdiggerz chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
aww
TobiBlack chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
As far as AUs go, I really like this one. It's totally believable and definitely in character for them, even with them being younger. Keep up the good work, it's among the best of this pairing I've read.
sweetteatwo chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
I hope it means that Danny's and Grace daddy is changing for the good so please update when you can.
Magpie1600 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I like this POV from grace
francis2 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Grace's point of view is very much appreciated. I wondered what she would make out of all this.
lilz54 chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Short but sweet.
DestinChild chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
A bit short, but an update is an update and Gracie lookin up to her big brother/ father figure is wonderful
DestinChild chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
This is wonderful. I can't wait for more.
lilz54 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
So glad to see an update for this story as I am really enjoying reading it. Hope Danny stays on track with his plans for the future and that Steve is right there with him. Perhaps now Danny's Dad has seen the light and will help his son reach his dreams. Can't wait to find out.
francis2 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
See, everything is going to be fine. Jack has a good influence on Matthew.
francis2 chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
This was a great conversation.
lilz54 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Glad to see that Steve's father got thru to Danny's dad.
DarkExperience chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I love this :D! I'm a sucker for high-school AUs, anyway, and these guys are just so hot :p. Maybe add in some more drama/awkwardness in the next chapter? That would make me unbelievably happy. Haha :D. Just, please keep this story going for a looooong time. It's great and I don't want it to be over after 4 or 5 chapters already ;) :).
francis2 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Nice chapter. I'm getting into this plot.
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I love the dumb struck Steve because of the semi naked Danny. Brilliant. Please write soon.