Reviews for Not So Journ
oh this was good i don't know if it is completed but i wouldn't mind you continuing this wonderful story i love it :)
Kazaru13 chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
WHY DIDNT YOU CONTINUE THIS! I enjoyed it quite a bit so far and was looking forward to Drizzt's meeting with Cattie Brie
Super Vegito 2 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
to Dracarot

actually the two tallest drow were 6 foot, two drow reached that height, their names were Dantrag Beanre and Uthegental Barrison del'Armgo,

the average height for a drow is 5'4" - 6'0
Super Vegito 2 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
yes there are bounty hunters in our day and age
SinTheShadowThief chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
I'm new to this website but I read this story before joining in. I was a little shocked that you put Drizzt in our world but I still loved it! I hope you'll continue with the story, I wanna know what happens next. *Excited*
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
I really like this series, and look forward to seeing more of it whenever you come up with it.
SorifTheHunter chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
I like it and think the story is great but my only problem is i think that Drizzt should defend himself and stop being such a pushover...
The Suburban Coyote chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDAAAAAAAATE!
Neimad Do'Urden chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
This is cool. Really. I like it.
Eriru-chan170 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
I like how you made Drizzt have to sort this out on his own, very interesting way to do it. Loved Regis' comment! _ I'm really interested in how Bruenor is going to react to Drizzt in this. Because he was very suspicious of him in Sojourn. And what about Cattie-brie? I hope you update soon! Please! I want to know what's going to happen!
Dracarot chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Well you've read on farther than I have now, though I have seen Drizzt's Forgotten Realms wiki and thus know more of his full story. But it takes the book readings to do it justice. I agree fully with Count Dracula's opinion of the Twiligiht "vampires", its amazing how you just need a small number of diehards to turn a piece of junk into a "masterpiece" the only thing possibly worse than them is that OC half vampire in the fanfic My Immortal... *shivers in horror*. And so you decided to possibly make Drizzt a Buddhist, well it makes sense to me, at least out of all the major faiths on Earth. Anyway I can't wait to see more.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
sometime ago i've read this fic before, mainly because i'm interested in the several languages you've included. Like vietnamese, you like the culture? The way of this fic is rather unusual, though i get confused between the characters. I like the drow a lot and he is very innocent and yearns for acceptance in this context. doesn't he have any more translation pill?

hope to see more..
Eriru-chan170 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Omg, update update update update update! I love it! XD
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Yea funny scenario, going to breakfast. They have very exotic names.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hi Cool, i like the beginning of this story. :D it's funny that the girl uses diff languages to addr him. I'm a drizzt fan myself.