Reviews for The Man Who Knew
harri chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
loved this.
Martreiya chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Great story! This is how things must have happened ... so then we could have had a really good season 6 without Hannah ... althought this didn't happen your story is still totally awesome thanks a lot for sharing :D
T chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awww! This is awesome! Love it. Booth is such a sweetheart, and Brennan actually did it! I loved the slip in of Hodgins and Angela as well, that was really sweet. This story is so great. I really loved season 5, so this was also awesome. I really loved the quotes from the 100th episode and everything. Put together really well. Nice job!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Good story
EBB and Flow chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
What a wonderful story! I am still hoping for Booth and Brennan to realize this.
marple chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Lovely story and well written. Thanks for yet again a great read.
girlthatsaidno chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Silly Booth. This is the way he should have done things last season. Instead, he rushed things and made Brennan run for the hills. Lovely story. Thanks for sharing. :)
legggate chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh, I liked that very much. I so wish season 5 had gone this way. That was a very nice read. Thanks for sharing.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That was amazing.
vampirern chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I think you did an excellent job! Very well written!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is SO much more satisfying than the end of the 100th episode.
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Can I just say, your first story totally kicks ass? I hope so, 'cause I already did. I loved the way you took so many beautiful pieces and wove them together into something that had all of the good of the original contexts, without additionally making you feel kind of like you'd been kicked in the stomach. Does that make sense? For some reason, I really loved this;

"Why do you look like that? What did I say?"

It was a little thing, but it got to me because she always knows; whether or not she understands the why, she can always see the moment she crosses that line and upsets him, however mildly. It doesn't always stop her from talking, but I love that look on her face when the guilt sets in and she wants to see where she went wrong so that she can make it right. Make THEM right. And the way she had to sit on the problem for a while and then talk out the parts she still couldn't quite get with Angela, before charging into Booth's apartment to tackle the issue head on? It's very Brennan-of-old. Great job.
Wilhemina23 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was really wonderful to read, and I want to thank you for sharing it. You did a really nice job keeping them in character and writing such nice things for them to say to one another. So much has happened to B & B, and they sure could have saved themselves a lot of trouble (and the viewers a lot of grief) if the characters could have had this kind of conversation rather than the one they did in episode 100. Thanks! I really enjoy reading your stories.
Rankor01 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I like this one, it's a good mix of season 5, but with them taking that time to really talk to each other and allay the fears involved instead of knee jerking it.

The issues were the same, but they addressed them and acknowledged the insecurities each had.

Glad you posted this, great first work.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was really, really wonderful. Exactly what should have happened on the show! I'm slowly coming to terms with where they are now, but I'm never going to be okay with HOW they imploded on the show. Great job!