Reviews for Meeting Points
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 18 . 8/17
Words cannot describe how much I freaking love this.
bloodamber chapter 18 . 4/1
Really brilliant story and I was very sad to come to the end of this chapter and find you hadn't updated since 2012 :( I understand how hard it can be to maintain interest in a story so I don't fault you for stopping, it just makes me sad I can't read anymore. It was so fun to read and you wrote it really well. Your character introspections were really good, especially with Ianto and his observations on people. You worked him into the story as a companion flawlessly. I would have loved to see more Jack/Ianto interaction and see how things would have progressed into the series 1 finale but thank you for what you gave us :)
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
Update!
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 18 . 6/20/2015
Absolutely love this. Ianto brings a whole new look to the season, can't wait to see him grow more confident and snarky ;)
Dareagon chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Brilliant story!
Are you going to continue it? I can't wait to see what you do with it!
So, update soon please ;-)
ShadowsLucidity1990 chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Dude! You sooooooo need to update this story! It has to be one of my all time favorites! I love how you got Ianto's personality down pat! For some reason people can't seem to get his dry humor and sarcastic wit down, which is a shame. Please! Update!
kanathia chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
ooooh... out of chapters just as the best bit starts. Seeing Jack and Ianto together was nice though. I always did fancy that pairing in Torchwood.
I do hope the story's not abandoned and you decide to update again. I'd love to read more.
Kanathia chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Oh god, I can't stop crying. You've broken me.
I liked the story well enough, but these last two chapters just... wow.
Brilliant.
I'm quite enjoying this story.
meri47 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
I read this entire fic in one night, and it was so worth the missed sleep! UPDATE SOON, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
ForeverEvolving chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
same as everyone, i will love for an update. can't wait to see what happens when Ianto and Micky meet and of course the parting of ways. I have an idea of what may happen but i could be wrong.
cheekysorcerer chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
what a lovely story. i enjoyed it a lot :D
thank you!
Kristin chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
I really, really like this story - you've got Rose's voice down perfectly, and I love the way you handle Ianto, that perfect mix of snarkiness and vulnerability. Love it! I know this story hasn't been updated in over a year, but I would love to see more - I'm dying to see how you handle Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways, and whether Ianto and/or Jack continue travelling with the Doctor after that!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
You shall update soon, updating shall be the goal of your soon-ness- never mind. Just update.
ToonyTwilight chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
This is really great! I want to see how you will handle this AU!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/29/2013