Reviews for Meeting Points
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 18 . 6/20
Absolutely love this. Ianto brings a whole new look to the season, can't wait to see him grow more confident and snarky ;)
Dareagon chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Brilliant story!
Are you going to continue it? I can't wait to see what you do with it!
So, update soon please ;-)
ShadowsLucidity1990 chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Dude! You sooooooo need to update this story! It has to be one of my all time favorites! I love how you got Ianto's personality down pat! For some reason people can't seem to get his dry humor and sarcastic wit down, which is a shame. Please! Update!
kanathia chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
ooooh... out of chapters just as the best bit starts. Seeing Jack and Ianto together was nice though. I always did fancy that pairing in Torchwood.
I do hope the story's not abandoned and you decide to update again. I'd love to read more.
Kanathia chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Oh god, I can't stop crying. You've broken me.
I liked the story well enough, but these last two chapters just... wow.
I'm quite enjoying this story.
meri47 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
I read this entire fic in one night, and it was so worth the missed sleep! UPDATE SOON, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
ForeverEvolving chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
same as everyone, i will love for an update. can't wait to see what happens when Ianto and Micky meet and of course the parting of ways. I have an idea of what may happen but i could be wrong.
cheekysorcerer chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
what a lovely story. i enjoyed it a lot :D
thank you!
Kristin chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
I really, really like this story - you've got Rose's voice down perfectly, and I love the way you handle Ianto, that perfect mix of snarkiness and vulnerability. Love it! I know this story hasn't been updated in over a year, but I would love to see more - I'm dying to see how you handle Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways, and whether Ianto and/or Jack continue travelling with the Doctor after that!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
You shall update soon, updating shall be the goal of your soon-ness- never mind. Just update.
ToonyTwilight chapter 18 . 7/24/2013
This is really great! I want to see how you will handle this AU!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Still waiiiiitiiiing...
Eiscream chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
So, I know you haven't updated in about a year, and I'm not much of an optimist, but I really wanted to beg you to continue this story! It's a wonderful piece and one of a kind. Maybe if you could try to continue this... I would love to read more :) Please?
Ariella.Veritas.34 chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Update soon!
Mel chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
I've enjoyed reading this! I especially like the way you handle the different POVs - like Jack's uncertainty in this chapter. I look forward to seeing how things develop!