Reviews for Meeting Points
Stina Whatever chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
this is a great story, and i love that iano's there instead of adam, that's the best part. then i really want to see the jack/ianto thing :)
Dionaea Canis chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Ah, still quite enjoying the story I liked the comparisons and contrasts you drew between Ianto and Rose, as well as the way the Doctor cares for them both. Those three make quite the team, I think, and I'm rather excited to see what Jack will add to it. And, oh, I am so excited for Jack's appearance and if you'll pull off the same quality of characterization I've observed so far in the story. Awesome, I'll be waiting with anticipation for the next update!
SnarkyHunter chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I usually try not to gush too much over fics, or even review more than once, but since I've been following and rereading and checking for updates constantly and then getting gleeful over new chapters, I think I've probably moved past the 'shouldn't be gushing' stage.

Seriously, I love this story. I was sold on the concept from the beginning, it would even have been an improvement on the canon episodes, but your telling of it makes it entirely convincing.

Your writing is, dare I say, fantastic, and the characterization has been flawless.

Basically, you've nailed it.

~Vivian Pryde
writerdragonfly chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
AHHHH

I can't get over how much I LOVED this.
buttpug chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
Aw, poor little child Ianto :(

I enjoy the fact that this chapter was different then the actual episode- a good twist on things!
Insanity-chan chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
This morning I discovered your fanfiction. I devoured it, completely in love with your portrayal of the characters and your manipulation of the plots to seamlessly incorporate Ianto.

This afternoon, I reread your fanfiction.

Twice.

This is the third time I have read it today, and I will probably read it again before the day is over. I adore what you've done here, and I look forward to future chapters!
OneShotMarvel chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Aww, Ianto has done nothing wrong. How could he? He's absolutely perfect and his father is a arse for treating him that way when he was a kid! How could he treat such an adorable kid such as Ianto like that? And it's not even for that one day, btu everyday, as it's a normal occurrence! My poor little Yan -sniffle- soon you'll find complete happiness and the sad memories of the past will never haunt you again! I can just hope you won't get too badly hurt while traveling with the Doctor. He tends to attract a lot of bad attention.

Anyhow! I absolutely loved it! I was happy to find that Ianto strayed towards his own little story here rather than staying with Rose and the Doctor and help fix Rose's mess. I'm sure the Doctor will be impressed and please to see that Ianto hasn't changed anything and followed his orders.

I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update again soon! Again, I love it! Fantastic job with it :D Can't wait for more :)
Ayjah chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
So very very sad :(
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Except that Ianto followed the rules and really relived a bad memory. Maybe the Doctor can become like a substitute father figure for him, or he'll just bond with Rose.
Dionaea Canis chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
I am very much enjoying this story! I think you've done rather well fitting Ianto into the group, and he certainly has been a handy addition thus far. Curious as to how you'll go about his role in the next bit, especially 'Father's Day,' seeing as it rather depends on being Rose-centered, as well as family, of which Ianto doesn't really have. And then, of course, Jack! Goodness will I love their first bit of interaction, but I'm rather antsy concerning their relationship, as quite frankly I can't see pre- or early-Doctor Jack being willing to settle down at all. Still got that conman, AWOL-Time Agent thing going on, and its really after being around the Doctor and Rose, and following the finale he really begins to settle down at all (A.K.A. Torchwood career), let alone to start a relationship. It seemed to me he was only really willing to try an actual relationship following 'Last of the Time Lords,' and goodness is that a far ways away, so I figure you'd have to drop some other major event on Jack in order to lighten him to the prospect of an actual relationship. Either way, I just don't want Ianto getting left with anything less than the best Jack can offer him, especially after having hung around the Doctor like Jack does. Hmm, anyway, I’ll save you from my further ramblings, and just summarize that I very much like this story, and I think the way you write it is fairly in-line with the way the show is, and I’m rather eager for your next update. I’ll be keeping an eye out for the next installment!
Raelyn33 chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
This is a brilliant idea and you've got Ianto fitting so wonderfully with Ninth Doctor and Rose. I'm loving it and looking forward to more!
Kitty243 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
writerdragonfly chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Another amazing chapter
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Good horror drama and characterization over all. An interesting choice by giving Ianto more pain both as character building and as not being able to notice or react as much.
kodiakmac chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Nicely done! Can't wait for more :)
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »