Reviews for Meeting Points
Page Nube Warrior chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
This is so cool! Keep it up!
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Glad to see more of this, but I think I missed something or you missed something... if Rose was free to move about, following with Ianto, how is that the Doctor thinks that he is incarcerated?
happy-rea chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW Ianto, *hugs*

He's a lot better than Adam so i want you to promise me that if he travels with the Doc he wont be stupid and get the chip in his head.

But well written chapter and i can't wait to see what happens.

Rea
Renart chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
i kinda like it and i totally agree 'with some tweaks here and there', so your story yet again made me think as for why in 2012 (right, that was the year, eh?) no one remembered Daleks. Well guess cracks eat those memory as explained in series 5 :) SO is it rewritten timeline after s5 or is it AU kinda thing? *just wondering*

keep it up :)
Loves Yaoi chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I love this idea! I can't wait to see more! This could turn out really epic. It's a really good start and it's so well written too!

Keep up the good work!
Kodiak chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Ianto in place of Adam, brilliant :)
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really like the characterization of Ianto and the overall by-play of the characters. I look forward to finding out why Ianto has never heard of the Doctor (i.e. wasn't in Torchwood) yet ended up in this position. Thanks so much for sharing!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13