Reviews for Meeting Points
Eiscream chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
So, I know you haven't updated in about a year, and I'm not much of an optimist, but I really wanted to beg you to continue this story! It's a wonderful piece and one of a kind. Maybe if you could try to continue this... I would love to read more :) Please?
HFHFNSNSOFUFN chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Update soon!
Mel chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
I've enjoyed reading this! I especially like the way you handle the different POVs - like Jack's uncertainty in this chapter. I look forward to seeing how things develop!
Doodled93 chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
D'Awwww... and did you have this story up as something else? Because I'm pretty sure I subscribed before, and havent gotten these last four chapters...
But I'm super happy, and can't wait for you to update :D
aworldofmyimagination chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
Your story's amazing, I love it!
The-Girl-Who-Waited42 chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Love this story! PLEASE UPDATE!
Rukia chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Its good! i really would like you to update, i wanna see Boom town and Parting of the ways
DeliaDee chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
I know that your home page says that if a story hasn't been updated in a year it never will be. The thing is, I just stumbled across this story yesterday and I'm completely infatuated with it. I've been holding my breath (metaphorically speaking) in avid anticipation ever since Ianto met the Face of Boe. I could hardly contain myself until they met Jack. Now they've all come together and I notice that it hasn't been updated since last April which isn't quite a year yet so I just thought I'd...check. Cuz I really really want you not to have abandoned this. It's just so good and I'm aflutter to see Jack and Ianto get closer. However, I am prone to holding out hope for story updates for far longer than is strictly sane. Please just let me know either way though I will cross all phalanges in hope that the answer is that there will, at some point, be an update. I am a very patient person. I can wait forever but please let me know whether or not I should continue to hope.

Great work, truly.
Lucy chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I sincerely hope that you update soon!
Strawberry chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Please!
Continue your story!
Please!
dekkaisdefyinggravity chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Is this going to be updated? It's really good, and I hope it will be!
Niwaki chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Brilliant! I loved this! Please continue soon
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
Still waiting, still hoping. Please continue this.
Mourning Star under the Moon chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
Hello! Your story got a recommendation by someone doing something similar, albeit post-Canary Warf, and I decided to read it.

Fantastic! I love it so much, I'm able to ignore the fact that Rose is here. (I don't like Rose much... but in the right story, I can tolerate her. This is one such story.)

Any chance for an update? I'm curious to see how Mickey will react to Rose & the Doctor showing up with not one, but TWO guys!

Star
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
Ugh, come on! I don't mean to rush you or anything but that other author just updated her story of Ianto as companion to the Doctor and you haven't updated since *forever*! I miss this story sooo much!
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »