Reviews for Meeting Points
potato chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
Is this gonna be updated then? It's good.
akitty chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Hello! I absolutely adore this story, so please update! X3
Guest chapter 18 . 10/8/2012
I don't know if you still post here, but if you get the chance, please continue this. I've been waiting so, so long. :(
SnarkyHunter chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
*poke*

*poke poke*

*puppy dog eyes*

Please say you haven't given up on this? I know it's been months since you've updated but I'm really really hoping you plan to continue this lovely story; is there any chance that you have plans to post a new chapter at some point in the foreseeable future?

(I admittedly have no right to talk given the length of time between my own chapters, but I do love this story and so do many other readers and we all really would love to see you keep writing.)
page-of-breath chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
This is absolutely fantastic! I love the story, and the switch of viewpoints. I was a bit disappointed that Jack didn't dance with Ianto while Rose and the Doctor were dancing, but then again, still fantastic. Update soon!
SaghBlue's chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Ohmygod, I just finished what was posted on AOOO, and was so sad there was nothing else, in a quest to find something similar I found this! and there is more! Best night ever You're wonderful
Terra-Fair chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
Upload soon
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
I love your story. It's fantastic! ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
Hey,
Just want to say hi. I've been reading this for a while and I know you're probably working really hard on the next chapter but this and "Second Star to the Right" by Snarky Hunter are my two favorite stories in this crossover section. While it's difficult to wait for something as amazing as another chapter for this story, I know that I will wait as long as you do not end it for as long as it takes. Awesomeness takes time, after all.
Thanks for writing this and hope all is going well with you.
ImpyGirl chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
I actually am in love with this story. Seriously.

Love.

The little changes you make are just the best, so pleasepleaseplease continue soon. I need my fix.
CrayonsPink chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
This is a brilliant story! I love it. :) I can't wait to see what happens next!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
Please update soon!
Mel chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
Normally I avoid fics that stick this close to canon, but you do such a good job with it! I love the PoVs; you write everyone wonderfully. I especially like the way you write Ianto and Jack; they're both so young!
ZodiacSnake chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Ahhh *happy sigh* soooo im sorta insanely in love with this whole story its been brilliant at every turn & the way u just flawlessly work Ianto all through each episode is amazing! Just when i thought i couldn't love season 1 any more u add my favorite Welshman XD im never going to be able to watch those episodes properly again I'll always be looking for Ianto!
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
This is so amazing! I've never seen the doctor and rose story do well incorporated with Ianto! Please! Keep up the good work! This is fantastic!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »