Reviews for Meeting Points
enchanted nightingale chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Jack's on board!

(enter mini dance and a skip, perhaps a fangirslish squeal of delight)

Great chapter!
Stina Whatever chapter 18 . 4/14/2012
Popcornzoe chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
That was brilliant, it was! And that last line! I'm so excited for the real Janto action to start happening haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
I expected it . . . but I still love it!
Shara Raizel chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
YAY! AN UPDATE! interesting... i wonder what jack was thanking ianto for... anyways loved the chapter, nice ending and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D I wonder what you've got planed for this chapter when you reach the ninth doctor's season finale. are you going to keep canon and kill jack? and are you going to have the doctor send ianto away with rose or is ianto going to stay behind and fight with the doctor and jack? so many ways that the ending can turn out... will you do the tenth doctor's seasons too and if you are is ianto going to stay on as the doctor's companion and wait all the way until season three's finale to meet jack again? so many questions... XD you don't have to answer if you don't want to, it's just me rambling and fidgeting excitedly in my seat as i eagerly away the next batch of updates! great chapter and see you next time!
Raelyn33 chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
Yay, an update. Wonderful!

I wait for you to end an episode before reading the sections, so I was really glad to see this update. I had been looking forward for Jack's introduction from the beginning of this story and the interactions are fun. Can't wait for the flirting to really heat up. :)
SnarkyHunter chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
LOVE the posturing between Jack and the Doctor, the Doctor's protectiveness of Ianto, and Jack constantly trying to get Ianto's attention.

Ianto's lines are perfect as usual, I think my only comment is that there aren't enough of them. I know he's quiet but your characterization is still superb, so it probably wouldn't hurt if you tried to expand on his role.

Do you think you'll write any adventures set between this episode and Boom Town? We never really got to see any other adventures with Jack in the series, so it would be brilliant if you could show some of the build-up of the Team TARDIS dynamic. Can't wait to see Jack turning the 'Harkness charm' up to eleven.

Also, 'everybody lives, even over-confident de-frocked Captains,' and 'plastic pteranodon when you were six,'

EPIC lines, both of them.

Keep it up, it's still brilliant!
Shara Raizel chapter 17 . 4/5/2012
and so i reach the end of your current updates! i have to say that i'm completely enjoying this fic and i love how protective the doctor is of ianto. you really should consider changing the listed characters for this story from jack and ianto to doctor 9 and ianto. seriously stick with the doctorXianto pairing you've got going at the moment. it's refreshing! :) looking forward to your next update!
Shara Raizel chapter 16 . 4/5/2012
oh no! what have you done to poor ianto? :O

i love the crap that jack gives the doctor about his sonic screwdriver. XD best part of the whole episode. :D
Shara Raizel chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
oh i love that banana swap moment. makes me laugh every time. XD so glad you kept it. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
i like jack's reaction to ianto, but all three kind of snub him. XD jack's mind is so driven by testosterone it seems that its funny! XD can't wait to read how ianto sees jack.
Shara Raizel chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
jack jack jack... love how you write him. the first time we meet jack i always find myself thrown because i'm so used to the nice guy jack so to see his conman side is just a little... off setting but i love jack so any doctor who episode with him in it is an instant favorite of mine. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
ooo creepy! XD loving how this is playing out and i'm looking forward to jack and ianto's first interaction in this fic! still hoping for this to be a doctorXianto fic though. :P
Shara Raizel chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
i love how ianto actually listens to the doctor. it makes for a refreshing change and i'm sure the doctor appreciates it too. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
and ianto's past is revealed! i have to say that i loved how tragic you made ianto's childhood and how you reenforced his character with it. now this is how far i've currently read but i know that you've listed this story under JACK and ianto instead of ianto and doctor 9, but this really could turn out to be a fantastic doctor9/10/11Xianto fic. seriously. actually i think i'd prefer it if you did. the relationship between the two characters is slowly morphing into something more than friendship and it wouldn't be at all sudden (it's subtle is what i mean). the doctor even admits that he's falling for his companions. yeah i know that that's including rose too (the two-timer!), but we all know what happens to rose at the end of season two and that she'll eventually get her doctor at the end of 4 so why not let ianto be the one constant companion of the doctor and let the two be together? i know that ianto belongs with jack cannon wise, but i think that this story would be so much better if you continued not to stick constantly to the cannon. I've loved that change and deviation that you had in these two father's day chapters and hope to see more of that in future chapters. this is already a fantastic fic so far and i'm looking forward to reading more! :)
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »