Reviews for Meeting Points
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
oh poor poor ianto... now he can't be fine (his condition i mean) so i hope that we see some recovery in the next chapter. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
love ianto's witticisms and how he's slowly adjusting to the situation. can't wait to see what happens next!
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
love how ianto's starting to deviate from adam's script. i'd thought that the man was suck a fool and that rose should never have given him her tardis even if he was only being kind. if he was meant to have one then the doctor would have given adam one. :P anyway moving on... love the way things are progressing and i continue to look forward to the changes that ianto's presence brings to the story. _
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
poor ianto... i bet you've got quite the tragic background story written up for our wonderfully brilliant ianto... cause there HAS to be a reason behind some of his reactions that we see that doesn't have to do with the whole regression due to a new environment phycology stuff he thinks it is... can't wait to find out!
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
looking forward to seeing more ianto in action. glad that the doctor's taken a liking for him instead of the frosty indifference he treated adam with. can't wait to see how events change with ianto on team tardis! :D
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
loved the intense ending of this chapter. :) hope the doctor doesn't chew ianto out for something he couldn't help. :P
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
i really like how you've written ianto's character. it just feels so natural and he doesn't feel any different from the ianto we know from torchwood. _ i love his interactions with rose and i'm looking forward to his interacting with the doctor. hopefully they'll get along better than the doctor did with adam.
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I love how you've started the story and how you swapped adam out for ianto. i'm looking forward to seeing the changes made to the story with him in it. :)
Stina Whatever chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
I like the part where the doctor was impressed with Jack
ObSeSsEd-WiTh-SlAsH chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
Great as always.
enchanted nightingale chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
loved it! I like the sublte looks Jack sends Ianto's way :)
Not-Really-Gandalf chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
This story is a lot more interesting than most retellings of Doctor Who with-a-character-added-on. The switch in point of view is fantastic, and it was a stroke of genius to replace Adam with Ianto. Do keep updating.
PadawannaB chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
New chapter! Yey, I'm happy now :)

Hopefully Ianto won't be infected again before this is all over, the first time was horrible enough. Teehee, couldn't help smiling: Jack's hand on the small of Ianto's back, and the look Ianto gives him. I could see that happening, brilliant stuff XD

Can't wait for more!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
Wow, I can't believe I forgot about the nanogenes in Jack's ship!

Also-Ianto is so badass he seduces the Doctor without even trying! That's great! (I know, not really. But, kinda. If there wasn't Jack, it's be a great fantasy!)
Popcornzoe chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Hiya... loving your story but I'd like to point out that in this chapter when you say "the man who was probably Welsh and not British" it doesn't make sense because Welsh is British. Great Britain is comprised of Scotland, England and Wales and the UK is comprised of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. What Americans tend to do though is use "British" as a synonym for "English" but neglect the Scots and the Welsh. What you should've said was "probably Welsh and not English". Sorry, I'm very finicky about Brit-picking.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »