Reviews for Meeting Points
OrchidofAkyre chapter 16 . 2/24/2012
3! I love it. And you're kinda evil leaving us at a cliffhanger like that!

Honestly, I'd rather wait and get more chapters than none at all.
Escaped Ninja chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Great story, keep it up :) *gives cookie*
Bolmeteus6 chapter 15 . 2/1/2012
Please update soon!
Ducky chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
Banannas are good :) And speaking of good, I love this story! Didn't see any oopses like I keep finding in a lot of peoples' works :) Keep up the good work and update soon, please!
SnarkyHunter chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
This is absolutely made of fan-tas-tic!

Definitely one of my favorite DW episodes ever, and you've been doing a spiffing job with it.

First of all, I love how you've portrayed Jack through Ianto's eyes. I also think it's brilliant how Ianto's so perceptive when it comes his motivations about the con,(also that he already seems to have figured out about Nancy and Jamie) but still oblivious to the fact that Jack's trying to hit on him.

And Jack's attitude is still priceless. Flagrant attempts to be the dashing hero aside, (and will you be including Ianto's line somewhere of 'he is dashing, you have to give him that?' It's such a great line!) I loved his reactions to the banana. Best moment ever!

Your story continues to be eminently phenomenal, please update soon!
enchanted nightingale chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Nice one! Thank you for the update! :)
Stina Whatever chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Great chapter. :)
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
Ahahahaha! Oh, Jack. Silly man. And yes, those Welsh vowels ARE delicious. Certainly can't blame the man for appreciating what is underappreciated. Oh, what I'd give to hear Ianto sing in Welsh... -fans self-

Lovely chapter, darlin'! I give it an A!
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
THIS! THIS THIS THIS!

This fic is one of the two best Torchwood fics I have ever read, and the end of each chapter gives me a small panic attack. The way you write is absolutely fantastic, and I can't get enough of it! If you ever decide to become a published author, shoot me a heads up so I can buy it!

I actually dreamt about this story last night after I fell asleep. THAT is how amazing is it.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter!

~*~Kiharu~*~
Chosen Nightmares chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
Seriously loving having Ianto in all of this and his use of his eidetic memory is just brilliant. *is huge Ianto fan* XD Hope to read more soon!
Hikari of the Moon chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
_ And there's the end of the episode! Wow, I continue to love these chapters and wish I'd had time to read this and the last chapter right when they were new! Although getting to read 13 without having to die of anticipation for 14 was nice! Jaaaaack is sooooo good...His lovely little threesome attempts are entertaining, and I'm excited to see what will happen with that! Ianto is still his slick self, and Rose was incredibly adorable while all head-over-heels for Jack! I really can't wait for the next chapter, although hopefully I'll be able to read it before months go by. You're doing a super job and I love this fic soooo much! :D
KianaRia chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
OMG! I found this started reading it and I was HOOKED! c: I cannot wait for your next update and hope you will soon. This story is very well done and I hope the story muses keep working.
sashaxh chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
Oo jackie meets yannie
vampyrefaerie524 chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
oh, john simms. you just totally made my day :)
Stina Whatever chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
I like that Jack don't care whether Ianto is a woman or a man, as long as he's willing.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »