Reviews for Chicken Soup
jj chapter 1 . 4/28
oh my
madval29 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Wow that's a pretty fucked up life. But Jason still seems to be a decent person. Hopefully Tim can get his shit together sooner rather than later. Great chapter!
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Please please please write a sequel
The Guest Girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Would you be so kind as to continue this?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love the relationship between teh two, you did a great job depicting the two brothers. You managed to write Jason with a heart but not make him OOC. I could actually see something similar to this happening.
Bucky Boy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
wow, that was interesting. Even if the comics did show how screwed up tim was at the time this reminded me how much he could have been affected before he manged to pick himself up. i'm also glad you wrote jason with a heart, i thin kthat him and tim should have a better relationship that what they have. Btw i like the paperclips
MyraRain223 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
awww, this was a cool take on the dynamic between brothers. I like your writing style. Thanks for writing!
mbinga chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Uhm. Jason. Seriously. Like Dick would /ever/. He's the nice one, remember? He's also the one who's suffered least, and he knows it. How did you even leap from 'guy who spends his life in close-quarters combat and is having a self-esteem crisis doesn't want to talk about his injuries' to 'nicest, most nurturing guy in our extended family is beating him up for lulz?'

I guess you have your own mental problems, though.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
What a bittersweet story; at least they are bonding.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Your characterization is amazingly spot-on. Did you know that? Cause... if someone hasn't complimented you on this yet than I'm absolutely happy to tell you this a hundred times. I feel like I could read this straight from one of my favorites Bat comics. :) Jason and Tim have a unique relationship that is defensive and volatile and in a way protective because of how they were taught-and how no one else really gets them.
go-stevie-go chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Another wonderfully, wonderfully well written story. The focus was more on the emotional plot than the 'action' plot and it made the story all the more delectable.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Thank you for your link to your profile. I loved this story on your lj account and have to comment it again - it is wonderful, heartbreaking and so lovely. I love how much Jason seems to care for the little bird although he does not shows it. really great.
robinthethird chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I've been so busy lately that I hadn't the time to read your wonderful stories but this one really caught my attention and I made time to read it. I love the interactions between Jason and Tim. I'm very curious as to where Tim's old hurts came from.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow, that managed to NOT be heart warming, which is actually refreshing for the 'character finds another character injured, takes them home and takes care of them' fan fiction cliche. Jason cares more than he lets on and Tim, well, needs more help than he thinks he does.
just-O chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love stories with Jason and Tim. They clash so nicely. I loved it! Could we possible get a sequel? I'd love to see another story since you write these characters really well together.