Reviews for You
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Wow. That's really all I can say. I like to imagine that is going on during a fight, just because. :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is good! I can almost picture the entire story in my mind! *Adds story to favourites* Really enjoyed it!:) Cant wait tto read new updates for your other stories!

Cheers.
Trixienancy124
KassandraTaylor chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Don't mind me I'm just reading ALL ur stories!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Poetic brilliance. It was incredible.
Ellenar Ride chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hmm... Apparently I wasn't paying enough attention, because I was completely unaware that the Sam/Scam pairing even existed... (it's been so long I'm having trouble remembering everyone's NAMES, much less what they LOOK like or what their official PAIRING is)... but this is really... Sweet. That's what it is: Sweet. Amazingly sweet.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
AWWWWWWWWW XD That was soooooooo cute. I imagined it as if Scam's in his prison cell and Sam was in front of it. That they aren't saying anything to one another but in their minds they are! Of course this was what YOU intended in the story but still - AMAZING PIECE. I love this! Its sooooo freaking cute, I swear I've never read something so cute as this before.

Change up the words a little and add an awesome rock beat to it, you've got a prettyful song :D (I know 'prettyful' doesn't exist, but my friends and I use it because we're awesome like that xP) Lol. AMAZING. Happy Writing! :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love your writing! Very poetic, and it isn't all about the mindless violence. Plus, you are a very eloquent writer, compared to others I've read. Good job!
WOW101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hey I just red this story again and I really liked it lots off fluffyness it's already on my favorites so it's still amazing
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Loved it a THOUSAND times over! XD 3
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This story seems very interesting! I can't wait for the up coming chapters!
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awww, this was sweet, cute, short all at the same time. I love it. I really do hope that you turn this into a story, i know it's going to be great, just like all of your other fics. ;]

I love how they are both thinking the same things.

And these 2 last lines are just so, soo...

("I'd rather have you here to hate me…"

"Than not have you here at all…")

*removes a tear* ... "Awwwwwww", that's what it is. When i read the 2 last lines, i really was like, awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :)

:D Please do turn this into a story.

BTW: Please update Remember me, I'm dying to know what happens next. I have a really bad feeling about Tim scam. What if he remembers anything? (:
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wow I like it! Sam and Scam share a heart and mind :)
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Awesome, they are thinking almost the same things at the same time.

Great minds think a lot rings a powerfull bell through out this fic!

I love it!

I love the fic.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aww, I love the idea of Scam in love - not darkly lusting after Sam or being attached to the good-ness that is her but being really, truly in love with her. So sweet.

Great little drabble. :D