Reviews for Resurrection Game
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
nice
Rinzler123 chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Excellent...loved it from start to finish. If this doesn't become the movie then SCREW DISNEY!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Wow... Just... Yeah... Wow!

And once again- the game changes... Okay- you packed a LOT of story into a 5 chapter tale! First- I love the idea that Rinzler has become more of the 'predator' within for Tron than a separate program. And the way he balanced (and almost sucumbed) to that nature really helped play up the idea of a program who is still pretty fractured all things considered.

And that fight... Wow... You could see Tron in it- and I love that you took the time to evaluate different fighting styles (Rinzler has the 'flare' while Tron prefers the up close stand up fight)... But there was also a bit of this nature of Tron being like a cat with a mouse. Leaves me wondering if he intended to do that (or rather- if you were)- trying to draw it out for maximum effect- or if it was Rinzler struggling to the surface and making him more like him?

And then you have the final reveal- with Tron shifting his colours back to white (which I LOVE that you went back to the white uniform- it sets him apart... Shows his Encom roots) and the crowds reaction!

Yeah... WOW.

Can't wait for Regenesis!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
...this does not have enough reviews. Here's one.

You paced this perfectly- you had a cinematic build up, and you utilized it perfectly to bring the last chapter to a energetic, memorable conclusion. Tron was pitch-perfect- you just know he would rise again as the leader the Grid needed. The intense, fierce atmosphere of the last chapter was particularly grabbing.

Great job! I'll be on the look out for Regenesis!
Welcome to the New chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Tron's back! And ready for action :D I love the emotions you put between Yori and Tron. It'll be interesting to see where you lead with Paige since she's from the Uprising verse. I'm assuming you'll be using Beck as well and the programs from Argon? I'm definitely looking forward to this new FF :)
Allronix chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Ohhhh. Looks like he didn't lose Rinzler's flair for the dramatic. The fallout from this is gonna get interesting, especially for those looking for revenge. But what is done is done, and the Programs will hopefully be able to rebuild on their own.
Welcome to the New chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I finally got to finish reading Survivor's Tale and caught up with this. I have to say I'm glad I saw the first movie (took me long enough, just watched it last month!) before I started reading these or they would have never made any sense to me. I love Yori's character and how in-character you stay with Tron. It's just like him to put his life at risk to show the Grid that he's still alive :D Hope all goes well with the two of them.

And best of all I've finally started my own Tron FF. I finally got the nerve to write it and posted it, but it's based off of the Uprising verse. Thanks for the support, and I look forward to reading more chapters :)
Cyberbutterfly chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
IT'S B-ACK! Ah, I was so happy to see this in my mailbox this morning! Although, I'm w-a-y more than curious to see what exactly it is Tron has planned... Cause, you KNOW that program doesn't do anything by degrees (hey- for all Tron has 'Rinzler' traits- there's a damn good number of traits Rinzler got from HIM)

And no matter what Tron does, simply showing up and announcing his presence is enough to make people stand up and listen... Even if they don't like what he has to say.

Awesome chapter- and I'm so happy you've continued on with this story! (knew you would- but it's nice to have updates again) Can't wait for more :D
Arami Heartilly chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I'm so glad to see more of this, good chapter and I look forwards to more!
3LW00D chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I really hope ur Tron mojo comes back soon. You have some of the best stories on the site.
Ranayana chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Oh, that's a shame. But yeah, I guess fellow writers can understand that. :p
Allronix chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
OK, you've got me curious. We seem to be the only ones here writing this ship, too - what gives? What are these games about? And I've read ahead a bit to see that Tron is going to try and get involved, seeking redemption for himself. I like the little touches you gave, like the black helmet. It feels like he may be lying a bit, to spare Yori some of the horrible details of what went on. The banter in chapter one also felt very natural, like the "old, married couple" they are, despite their rocky situation.

Story alert on, Ridyr.
CopperMinted chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I did like the Tron POV and thought it was cute that he was aware of Yori behind him and the fact that she would be worrying about him. Please update soon, i'm curious to see what happens next and what Tron will do. It would be interesting to see bits of Rinzler return when he gts into the hopefully, with Yori there, he'd be abl to restrain himself from doing anything crazy.
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Yes! I have been looking forward to this update since I started reading this after Survivors Tale, which I must add was excellent, and I have to say I am not disappointed. I'm not going to tell you to update asap, but I still can't wait. Great job, as you always do from what I've read.
Silvara chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
In this chapter, I feel that you managed very well to make me imagine the fever of an arena. I could almost hear the crow through Tron's memories. It was...exhilarating. I like the way Tron thinks about Yori in there. I’m more the kind to be bored with sugar sweet dialogs/introspection about one’s romantic interest when it comes to fiction, so I like the simple way they think about each other better here. Aand I’m really glad you changed that horrible helmet! X) My only sadness is that the chapters are so short, and the plot seem a little slow as odf consequence. I’m still curious about the resolution of this.

That's all.

Don't read after that line. X)

It's useless.

Really you shouldn't.

PS: Because 'of course', there could be added my general old rant of Alan1 isn't there-will Alan1 be there rant you must have become acquainted with well now... so... I won't write it. Must...resist the obsession. X( *sigh*