Reviews for My Junk
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
nono no and no.
What happened? Where's the next events! Cmon! It's a RinxNeru and it's a good one..whoopdie.
Sigh. I wish there were more. I wanted that teacher murdered, btw,
who'd wanna batter a fine pair of thighs?
And all the other reviews are funny. Don't you ever read them?
A close-minded town setting is always good to read.
doIhavetohaveone chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
i agree with all the parings except dell and luka. i mean...really? GO HAKU/NERU!
Parabola Beam chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I love this. The world needs more Rineru. There IS great untapped potential for hatesex, too. Our pairing loves are similar it seems! I also like Neru/Haku.

I think my favorite part was Neru being all smug about Rin checking out her ass. For some reason in fanarts or other pictures it always feels like Neru's hips and butt are emphasized so it got a smile out of me.

Nice work!
Hopeblossom chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I didn't realise the phrase one cow town was literal until Neru mentioned 'Elsa the cow'. But seriously that Mrs Hae is pretty strict, huh? You don't see much NeruxRin around, and this story looks really interesting - especially with the arranged marriage and all. Hope you update soon!:-)
TheMysteriousArtist chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
NeruXRin? NERUXRIN!

YYYEEEESSSSS FINALLLY! The pairing does not get enough love.

Doesn't anyone in this fandom see the great opportunity for the two to have hate sex? Seriously, HATE SEX. AWESOME. They need to turn up their yuri goggles.

And there is no setting too high on yuri goggles. :D
Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
NONONONONONONONO NO KAITO X LEN. I HATE THAT PAIRING.

But Rin x Neru is awesome :D I have my Yuri goggles on almost all of the time! I dunno why though.
HarmoniaSparks chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
BBY YOU ARE SO AMAZING 8D IT'S REALLY GOOD SO FAR. AND MOST OF THE PAIRING HNNNGH. -I' - Continue it can't wait to read more.