Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
asd chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
As much as I HATE it that Wendel died (because he's amazingly awesome and so very sweet), I loved the rest of the story (that doesn't involve is death). Beautiful way they got together. Well done.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Good story
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Great beginning. I loved that you brought it back to the coffee cart. I hate that it was Wendell (he's my favorite) and he has such a great friendship with Booth. I hate to see that end. Great job. Can't wait for more.
bones35 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Heart-crushing story; I like Wendall.

You did an admirable job is describing Booth's anguish and the horror of almost losing Brennan.

Well done!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Hi there,

This was beautiful and sad too! I have thought it could be Wendell but am hoping not! Also loved that 'their mutual date' was the one year anniversary at the coffee cart...

Really enjoyed...

Ger
TheAuthorsHero chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
BEAUTIFUL!
random-anime-gurl chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Love this story...except for wendell dieing that is a no no! if any of the interns need to die plz daisy! sweets could do so much better .! and ok I keep reading stories where wendell dies! Does somebody no something I dont! fill me in! and p.s still love story it is going in favs!
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
*sniff* Perfect! :)
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Em -

You never disappoint. Beautiful as always. I like that you used that "one year from now" - I'd forgotten about that.

Just great.

Thanks again for continuing to write, despite your busy schedule.

Peace -

Sue
ShaniJP chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
VERY nice story!
LittleOriginalOne chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
::SOBS::! Please not Wendell! I love all the squinterns (except Daisy, she makes me want to light myself on fire) but Wendell's my fave.

Beautifully written, as always.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Very sweet. I agree that if any of the squinterns is going to die it would be Wendell (or maybe Daisy). It figures, cause Wendell is my favorite! Interesting take that the bullet is intended for Bones. I hope this is the catalyst that leads to them FINALLY getting together.
TLWtlw chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
If the producers and/or the writers of the show sacrifice Wendall or any of the other interns and still don't get B and B together, I have had it.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
WOW! excellent shot. poor Wendell, love the ending and how it went back to the "date in the flames" look forward to more soon and can't wait for the episode soon
KiiraaArt chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
that was GREAAAAT loved it.

Sad.. I think Wendell us going to be the one that goes ):

I hope this happens .. all of it. Even the death.

B$B Forever right?