Reviews for Getting Reacquainted
cool
Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I Loved It 3 3
latasha.conkle chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
love it more jj and reid and henry stories please
Rebecca1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Still loving this and I've read it like 3 times , keep coming back to this series :D
ms unpredictable2000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love it
AmayaBlack chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
That was to much, jajajaja. This new Reid is going to give Hotch a heart-attack
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
each one gets better and better

lu
AndreeaRaducan chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
i've read this a good 20 times, and it never fails to make me laugh. especially the bit where Rossi hands Hotch the menu, because I can see that perfectly in my head, which means it's a likely scenario. this is great! I hope you write another sequel!
tara97 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
PLEASE HURRY I LOVE THIS STORY
JPElles chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Completely realistic I think for Spencer. Someone actually sits him down and teaches him in a more thorough academic way how to interact, and flirt, and he definitely would take to it like a fish to water.

Plus being from Las Vegas, and being so talanted, regardless of his social skills I think a number of women probably pursued him relentlessly. He's probably a bit more experienced then some people tend to give him credit for.

Keep going.
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Loved this story and the whole series and I hope you keep writing in the universe.
Whatif-ifonly chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Awesome...that was just awesome! I can't wait to read the next one :) And congrats on Nationals too by the way!
SarahWuzHere chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
LMAO! That was the best way to start my day! Still love the fact that he flirts a lot! Can't wait for the next part!
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love this new naughty Spencer! It gives me such delicious thoughts! Good job! I can't wait until the next one is up!
ILuvLuckyandElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That Was Good I Liked It A lot I Really Can't Wait For More and Yes I Was Really Happy That They Didn’t Kill Emily and I Also Think Reid Will Be Mad If and When He Finds Out About Emily I Think They All Will Be Mad That Only Hotch and JJ Knew I Loved That And Can't Wait For More