Reviews for Blue Moon to Baker's Dozen
theway.youare13 chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
oh i am breathing again.. i thought you were going to kill them both...

nice fic! :)
theway.youare13 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
my goooood i can't read more and i want to... so sad because there is only one chapter left
theway.youare13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
here it is... another sad fic... i love this one so far...
burnthehousedown chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
This is amazing! I love all your abstract descriptions and I especially love the ending - it's perfect :)
razmataz13drums chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
people say or feel angry at what they have been dealt in life. i think most people say God because thats easier. its easier to be angry at something you can grasp, easier to blame something then to say hey thats just life. i think people find hope that way. i think that people use the word God often when really they just mean life, outside forces. because of course it is never their own fault. It makes people feel better, hope better to trust in God changing their fortunes then relying on yourself. As who better to sort out your problems right, then an omniscient, omnipotent being.

maybe im just coldhearted but i didnt find this fic very angsty. i liked some of the descriptions you made though very much so thank you very much.

I've read a most of what you write and i have to say i like it a lot, and its very impressive to see creative writing being in written in someone's second language. i mean there are a couple of grammar and words that dont quite fit or make sense but their small :)

~taz
laylarei chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
i love the ending...
AlexAugust chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Your writing style is so incredible that it really brings the reader into a different world. The themes like this are usually so poorly explored in fiction that I typically never have a reason to read anything dealing with them beyond the first few sentences. This story though is incredibly attracting given the way you explain it all and have the characters approach it with such deep thought. This was really a great story and one that ends on a happy note nonetheless!

Also the line 'The lover wants what he does not have. It is by definition impossible for him to have what he wants if, as soon as it is had, it is no longer wanted.' is from Eros the Bittersweet by Anne Carson. The book is short and is not really a book but a collection of essays on Greek poems.
DemonLover16 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Ok so, I'm kinda gonna do the three chaps here. Basically just one big jumble of me praising you :P First off, extremely well written, I loved the way you wrote, I don't know how to explain it other than it made the whole story VERY poignant. Second, I've read angsty fics and am fine reading them, really, but sometimes even though the story is great it's hard, yours... in some very odd and peculiar way was, obviously not a happy rainbows and butterfly story, but as hard as it was, it was amazing, I don't you kinda felt what the characters were saying, then again, maybe that's just because of HOW you wrote it. Thirdly; "'The lover wants what he does not have. It is by definition impossible for him to have what he wants if, as soon as it is had, it is no longer wanted.' You can live if you still want to. Your only enemy is your mind. Free it from its chains and you'll be free. You don't know whether God's there; he's someone you put the blame on. Say, hypothetically, maybe he doesn't influence everything or maybe he's not even there. Whom have you been fighting all these years? I'm not trying to impose my convictions on you. I just want you to realize that whether or not a supernatural being shapes our lives, as long as you're here, your actions and your thoughts are your decisions and yours only. Your responsibility. It's up to you what you do with that power; just know that you have it." She takes a deep breath. "Say if, for example, you wanted to kill me right now, not even God could stop you, because all it takes is one simple decision. Then again, maybe that's what he wants. You can't know why things happen. They just do. And every decision you ever make has an impact or something. I can't tell you if the result was God's intent or not, but it was you who acted. It was you who took a stand. No one else."" Most favorite thing in the entire story, completely left me with my jaw hanging and all and was just in epic awe of it. I was totally going to ask where that first part came from, cuz it sounded SO familiar, and I looked it up but couldn't find anything, but then I saw your authors note, if that's where it's from, then makes sense lol if not well, if you ever figure that out please let me know hehe I seriously loved it though because that one little Cameron speaking paragraph, completely leaves the reader, me, in deep thought, like you can't read that and then not start thinking about it to yourself. Not many people can get me to think like that, so really, thank you for that. I loved House's "Women are idiots" line had me lolling.

Anywho, all in all, before I get even more carried away, the story as a whole was wonderful, the writing incredible and it just seriously rocked in all it's angsty goodness. I feel like there should be more to say but I'm blanking on words. Mad props to you for writing something like this and can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future. hank you for sharing.
annarky92 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Here I am again... to bother... or not. I was just looking for 13's fics and yours was on top. (:

As always... awesome fic. And I don't care about suicidal or angst themes - it's the price I pay for reading a good story that can make me think deeply about things I'm always confronted with (not suicidal stuff, but the freedom and God thing).

*thinking deeply*

It's very unique the way you write, and you always left a strange feeling inside of me. Mas... tanto faz.

HAHA. Keep writing... (maybe) it's good for you and (definetly) is good for me. (:

Beeijos