Reviews for Kaleidoscope
soulwinds chapter 24 . 11/20/2011
this is a good story, everyone's going mad and its up to spike and the CMC to save the day. i never liked the way they made spike lie on his bed through "friendship os magic" and "Return of harmony". Tirek is part of the G1 ponies right? the 1984 one. how do they tie in with each other?
SG-Cynder chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
This is good. I'm liking this whole thing.
TJtheWerewolf chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
Too lazy to sign in to review. lol But I had a question. These two lines:

"Twilight didn't have an answer. "Pinkie, why are you acting like this?"

"You wouldn't understand. Not that you would care anyway.""

It seems to be hinting towards a little RainbowPie, if you catch my drift. I could totally be over-thinking the whole situation, but I'm a RainbowPie fan-boy, so it could just be my imagination.

So, is this a RainbowxPinkie fanfic, or...?

Overall, it's a fascinatingly good story either way and you have my praise. Good job! ]
Tortured Artist chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Wow, this story is really taking some startling new turns. I feel like I'm reading an entirely different story from where I began. Not that's a bad thing, mind you. After all, sometimes the best stories are ones that can surprise even the writer.
MasterSpikeII chapter 19 . 7/15/2011
Not bad. Although I still am a supporter of the SpikexRarity pairing. But your fics really great nonetheless.

Good work! And yes, I am a Brony.
Tortured Artist chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
I don't know why, but the more this story goes on, the more it seems like an H.P. Lovecraft story, which admittedly is a rather jarring contrast to the beginning where it was a humous/dramatic character driven story. Don't get me wrong, I like this story. I'm just saying that it might have been better if the evil forces had been established sooner.
Tigron chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
Hi just wanted to bring this to your attention:

Look at image #20.

Apparently, it's an OC commission, but it's eerily reminiscent of what Twilight seems to be turning into. Wild, huh?

Looking forward to more chapters.
anony chapter 14 . 5/20/2011
before you ruin it, dont crossover the "CupCakes" crapfic please, i really hate that one. anyway.. nice story mate, keep writing :)
Wing Zero 032 chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
lol, now it's time for the good old doctor to be on the case, brfore pinkamena creates her special "Cupcakes" of someone, nice references, good job, althought the chapter was a little short
back2bed chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
you sure know how the make a brony sad.. well writen anyway, thanks :)
Rush the cat chapter 12 . 5/5/2011
oh! its getting good now! can't wait for the next chapter!
Mike chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I'll admit this story is 'slow' compared to other shipping stories, but its a welcome change. Instead of a two word long description of how things got to a point (if there is any background info at all), you reveal the emotions of realizing changes and the complexity of such change. Though I have never had an emotional encounter like Rainbow Dash is going through, I can say I understand the confusion of uncertainty in feelings.

Going out of your way to grab someone's attention who you felt was special and revealing more to people then you even knew about yourself just to learn that this certain person wasn't the one your feelings belong to. I know that feeling. Another great thing is how RD reacts to learning her crush isn't on who she thought it was on. I've been through all that, doing everything you can to cover it up, then letting it all out hoping they understand, a kiss where you hope life will start to make sense, just for it to get blown out the window at that moment. The desire to be alone and the loneliness afterward, followed by the desire to tell it all to a trusted individual that is still a third party in it all.

Rainbow Dash shows these emotions in a way I can literally visualize in my mind. You keep her essence shown in the show there while adding a deeper side to her feelings. You really capture this so... perfectly, it really is an eye-opener.

On a moral/political note: This story really has opened my eyes to another side of the homosexual relations/marriage argument. I'll be honest, I used to think of lesbians/gays as just sluts/people that can only think of sex(I'm sorry, I'm just being honest here). This story really enlightened my view to the other side of the argument (which I am now more on the side of than not), of how it can be actual emotions and love between the same gender of a species, instead of it just being lust. You really wrote a story that opens minds to more than one point of view. I am personally in favor now of equal rights in relations between individuals of the same gender. I don't feel like them, but I feel for them.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Lets see... cons... nope... um... cons... Yeah, can't find anything bad about the story.

Keep up the good work.
Tortured Artist chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
You're really throwing in everything except the kitchen sink into this fanfic. This video is starting to have more cameos than a TGWTG anniversary special. I've also noticed you seem to be putting in some very strange words into your chapter tittles. What does "gvhnage'i" and "michezo kipofu" mean?
Sithicus chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
Oh dear, this does not bode well. Twilight suffers from a much more dangerous threat if she were to lose her control apparently. Now we know what Zecora was trying to warn her about.

I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means for what is to come, but then again, it could. And that would be rather intense I'd wager. Dash better get back post-haste lest the very fate of Equestria lies in her hooves.

Great new chapter. I'd better be careful not to let myself get influenced by others work though, my brain might just start percolating causing a ripple effect into my story. :D
Tortured Artist chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
A lesbian My Little Pony story! That's certainly a cute idea, especially how the character's misguided attempts at cheering Rainbow Dash up is genuinely funny and sweet.