Reviews for Seven Days to Fall in Love
Akun Saya chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
I also love that manga! It's even the best shounen-ai for me. But to insert Oz and Gilbert here (Sharon and Break too)... they don't fit in. When I read this I couldn't help thought about the real characters. I even keep thinking Oz and Gilbert role should have been switched. Sure Oz will be OOC but at least Gilbert will fit in.
Actually I found plenty ff with this setting too (this manga is reallly popular isn't XD) like in APH and KHR but they used new plot. I keep reading this because it's like reading a written version of the manga, and it's written neatly.
Actually it's alright to use the whole plot, but if it's me, I'll switch Gilbert and Oz role and they would attend Gunmanship club in the academy from Pandora Heart (forgot what the name) and Break would order cakes/desserts and Sharon place would be replaced by Elliot (for some ElliotxOz time XD). (Gilbert wouldn't be OOC if he skipped the club since at the first time he worked hard just for Oz ;-))
But it seem I wouldn't write one and it'll, like, stealing your idea to use "Seven Days" plot. Alice's role was so fit her, but if Gilbert and Oz switched role, she would be replaced by Ada and Gilbert's brother was of course would be Vincent. Oh how perfect it would be. Then add Leo beetween the story as Elliot's new bf. I could see an ultimate Pandora Hearts version of Seven Days. I should have write you a PM and we can discuss this (it would be fun) but for now I just passing by.
I hope you don't think I dislike your story or some sort, I am also not complaining, just sharing my idea. Nothing wrong with your story (except a little bit OOC, but it'so common) but it's very possible to make it better (it have such big potential, whenever I see ff like this I just can't stop rambling).

MY REAL ADVICE: if you want to adapt a plot story, make it as close as the series world even something trivial (even if it's an adaption you're still the cool writer so don't hesistate to change something) and if you want to cover OOCness write more paragraphs, more explanation as why the character acted like that. This way it would be much more enjoyable for both reader who have known the source of adaption and have not.
KavanLostWings chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
This was one of the best/cutest Ozbert fanfics I've ever read. Amazing job.
Xx-Blood.Stained.Rabbit.-xX chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
When I read the last sentence I started screaming like a 5 year old girl..My parents were worried XD Btw I love your story...Sorry about the short and actually unnecessary review; but I wanted to say that before quickly pushing the next bottom and continue reading..Great job!
lulu chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
oh my gosh...I loved that so much, GOOD JOB!
Kanrei chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I thought you would end this with a sad ending...and so this was what you were planning hmmm...nice job
hopelina chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I love it! I love it to DEATH! By the way, I usually review on every chapter, but I was too caught up in continuing the story for most chapters :D Well, at least that gives me room to review more, when I read this again XD
hopelina chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Mmh, I wanna cry! :(
hopelina chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
so cute! :3
hopelina chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love it! *reads on intensely*
Kagegausui-Chan chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Ah~ thank you for a multi-chapter OzXGil, it makes me so happy! You have some grammar mistakes that could be fixed but other than that it's beautiful! XD Love it.
The Troublemaking One chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Uwaaa.. *inserts heart* Even though it's adapted from the manga, you still wrote it out beautifully! Omedeto! :D I really like the story from head to toe. The first part of the omake .. was strange though. ; Where did you get the idea from?
Sachiel Angelo chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
things were confusing, like Gil's mood swing, but it was cute.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Yay~! So cute and the manga this came from is uber cute too~!
Queen of the Avast Seas chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Awwwww that was sooo cute! More omakes! So tey havent done more than just kissing?
Togane Shiro chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
It's really nice! I love them, especially the first and the second! You wrote them well and it's cute, too!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »