Reviews for Seven Days to Fall in Love
KavanLostWings chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
This was one of the best/cutest Ozbert fanfics I've ever read. Amazing job.
Xx-Blood.Stained.Rabbit.-xX chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
When I read the last sentence I started screaming like a 5 year old girl..My parents were worried XD Btw I love your story...Sorry about the short and actually unnecessary review; but I wanted to say that before quickly pushing the next bottom and continue reading..Great job!
lulu chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
oh my gosh...I loved that so much, GOOD JOB!
Kanrei chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I thought you would end this with a sad ending...and so this was what you were planning hmmm...nice job
hopelina chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I love it! I love it to DEATH! By the way, I usually review on every chapter, but I was too caught up in continuing the story for most chapters :D Well, at least that gives me room to review more, when I read this again XD
hopelina chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
Mmh, I wanna cry! :(
hopelina chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
so cute! :3
hopelina chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love it! *reads on intensely*
Kagegausui-Chan chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Ah thank you for a multi-chapter OzXGil, it makes me so happy! You have some grammar mistakes that could be fixed but other than that it's beautiful! XD Love it.
The Troublemaking One chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Uwaaa.. *inserts heart* Even though it's adapted from the manga, you still wrote it out beautifully! Omedeto! :D I really like the story from head to toe. The first part of the omake .. was strange though. ; Where did you get the idea from?
Sachiel Angelo chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
things were confusing, like Gil's mood swing, but it was cute.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Yay! So cute and the manga this came from is uber cute too!
Queen of the Avast Seas chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Awwwww that was sooo cute! More omakes! So tey havent done more than just kissing?
Togane Shiro chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
It's really nice! I love them, especially the first and the second! You wrote them well and it's cute, too!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 7 . 10/15/2011