Reviews for Unmei Kyoudoutai
love-everything67 chapter 5 . 7/18
Nice! One question though, is it kaishin or shinkai? Kaishin Kaito (top), Shinichi (bottom) . Shinkai Shinichi (top), Kaito (bottom).
skylark.all27 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
This was a splendid job! Like Omg, the plot was great. I mean, it feels like Twilight. xD But naah, this was better. I hope you'll finish this because seriously this is the first vampire fanfiction series I've read.
A.N.N chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
This is the best fanfiction I have read so far on this entire website! My only complaint is that there were only 5 chapters to read when I started reading the story. I can't wait until the story is finished!
icarusdg chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This fic and Curiosity are dearly missed favorites of mine, you may not be writing DC/MK fanfics anymore but if you are just unsure about continuing something so old know that these fics are very much loved and there are more readers besides me who hope you'll one day continue. These two fics are like no others and this one in particular is the only vampire fic I like.
redlaama chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Aww! they'r together again cute and heartfelt
EverThePhantom chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
This is the most hawtest story I have EVER read...EVER.

It sounds like you're finished with this, but it isn't marked as 'complete'...*is confused and hoping for more*
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
i'm not sure if i've reviewed this fic already, but i think that this has got to be one of the better shinichi kaito vampire fics. it's sad that everyone else is dead, but i look forward to what you come up with next and i hope to see more characters like hakuba and aoko's great-great grandson. _ i kinda want to see heiji and kazuha's descendants and akako, ai, and ran's as well. hope you update soon! this fic is really good. I like your fic, Recovering the Self, as well. it's inspired me to write my own kaishin fic! _ looking forward to your updates!
Kaida-14Kage chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Wow that was great! Really! Are you going to continue this?

And I swore my heart broke whenever you descibed their pain-especially Shinichi's.

I completly agree with Kaito-there is no way Shinichi could be EVIL-he could be scary (particulary with a soccer ball) but SO not evil. I half wanted to slap him everytime he said he was a monster...

But anyways this is a great story once again! I really like all your stories! Keep it up! :)
Nobody22 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Oooh please ubdate this!

Ive been waiting for sooo long now :(

Youve been writing such a wonderful, tragic, cute story... you cant just stop...!

I really love this one :) ...and Im tired of reading the old chapters over and over again

Hattori Sei chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
/smile/ They're so cute together...Kaito the white dove, Shin'ichi, the black raven. Little Hakuba was cute, too. Good job.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
It was nice and fluffy and well... i'm not very good with words.

Arigato, sayonara!
Hikari-Pandora chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I actually really like this chapter somehow. It was full of struggles, of emotions, thank You!

Matta tsugi no toki ni!
cand13 chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
update please? :3
Kakushigo AKA Hidden Child chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
This was a great chapter. I absolutly loved the Kaishin interaction. If all your future chapters are this good I don't think I'll mind waiting.
WolvesAngelz chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
You did an awesome job putting this chapter together! I'm so happy they're together! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »