Reviews for Beneath the Mask
Violent.V chapter 18 . 4/20
Dick's POV was just fun. Loved it.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
To Jason:")
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
g:(
junebird28 chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
I loved this! Again, you did a fantastic job with the POV. I was really worried that you were just going to retell the Masks story , s I'm really glad you didn't do that. As much as I lived the parts that were in masks, I liked the separate pieces more. It was just nice to see the behind the scenes stuff and more of Batman and Robin's relationship. Really great! Continuing on with my Kry binge :P
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
cool
CherriDoll chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
This was my favourite chapter. Not because of the Lemon scene but because Star and Dick were so open. Not to mention when Bruce and Dick were talking about the sex shop. That was hilarious! Please do more scenes like that!
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
To jason. Made me a little sad. Great story.
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
The boobies joke was gold. I fell out of my chair laughing.
Writing and Procrastinating chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
If you could publish this series i'd buy every book.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
*applauds* Full circle, almost. Now off to the sequel.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
*claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Hello, foreshadowing.
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
I think I liked this more than the original :) Robin's POV is so much more interesting. This was more light and different and I liked it :) I did like Mask though. No lies. That was very serious. Love :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
I love reading stuff in Dick's POV, he is just tooo fuckin funny.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
You know, one of the things I like about this story is that it is THE ONLY RobStar story that didn't make me hate Babs. All the other stories made her manipulative bitch worthy of my hate, but this one makes her a cool chick. I mean, yeah, she tried to get Dick back a little bit, but it was pretty harmless. And I still love her personality. But yeah, RobStar all the way. :)