Reviews for Beneath the Mask
Sweets4Shelby chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
There were sooooo many great things I LOVED about this. I can't even list them all. I just love their relationship in the story, and I love how protective he is of Star. You know you have an amazing boyfriend when he's around strippers, yet it just reminds him of how much he misses you. I'll keep that in mind lol!
mangx3 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Lmao! "I'm watching you, punk." Oh Dick, how you truly amuse me ;) And oh, how he knows his team so well. Especially Starfire and Raven lol. "Those two had no secrets from each other." And ohmagosh. Nearly wet my pants when I read how he woke up dry humping the bed. Too many antics to handle from him haha.

It's bittersweet to see Jason alive.. I don't hate him as much, but he probably wouldn't care anyway ha. You've humanized him really well to the point where he's the jackass that everyone still has a tiny little soft spot for. I especially enjoy when he and Dick call Bruce "dear old dad". Gets me every time.

But getting back to Dick and Star, he's being so mean! Teasing her like that... haha. Even if it is hugely entertaining and cute, how mean! Yet I can't help but smile..

*Just a little note: I'm pretty sure it's "infrared" instead of "infra red" vision. If it's another Aussie thing, *insert shrug*, then ignore me, I guess :P
Lady Wolfy chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
I'm enjoying Dick's POV :) The little names he calls Starfire in his head are cute. Can't wait for more!

-LW
DawnWalnut chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Such a delightfully long chapter. I smile whenever there's any type of interaction between Jason and Robin because their relationship is odd but still really heartwarming. :D
Peach Tuesday's chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
lol he has so many dirty thoughts!

great chapter!
fuzzy kiwi chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
LOOOOVE it!
Star of Airdrie chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
a very fun read!

Great job!

I love a (somewhat) naughty Dick!
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm already loving hearing Dick's side of the story.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
hehe i like this from his pov (:
MirrorMyThoughts chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
tehe, I love the interaction between old batsy and Dick _ .. *giggles* puppy.. *giggles again* genius!

There was silence for a moment. Then a heavy sigh. "What did you do?"

Aha, Can totally imagine Bruce sat in the batcave face-palming or something :L! tehe, oooh which leads me to say your Bruce is awesome! Like, most people have him be a complete... um.. for lack of a better word, dick. But yours is kinda adorable :), especially when talking to Richard, but also tough enough, and you know.. batman enough to well.. be grouchy old batsy :)

_ I love this already! :D!
mangx3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really loved the Red X part.. swoon. Haha, oh Dick: "yumyum"? Priceless!

Thank you for posting this perspective. I think I should read both back to back for giggles.
Sweets4Shelby chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Yayyy! This is a very nice surprise! I'm glad that I can have a nice little reading break from "Masks."

I love how he was criticizing her moves, that's what I love about their relationship. Dick is sorta like a coach that wants to push her as much as possible, gets that from his Dad.

I'm going to enjoy this, with all the flirting and nothing to figure out anymore, it's going to be fun to see what Dick was thinking :]

Btw- You MASTER povs of any kid with these characters *bows*
DawnWalnut chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Ahaha, reading through Robin's perspective and knowing his thoughts is a lot more fun than I thought it'd be! :)
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
'giggles' Is it wrong that I am enjoying this way, way more than Starfire's? I think it's cause I know there's no trouble, so now I can laugh at stuff. Dick is so, so funny...

'giggles'

-Eve
ripples-in-the-water chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
THANK YOU! I'm so happy you decided to post this before finishing Masks. You just made my day!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »