Reviews for Beneath the Mask
cartoonstar chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
*claps* I LOVE IT! HURRAY FEMINISM!

I love how the boys all just rushed in expecting to save the girls and they were playing poker and eating chips. I love it! And it was so sweet to just have Robin and Star chill in the bathtub.

TO JASON! :')

Awesome amazing story! Love it! Cheers to you Kryalla!
cartoonstar chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
See, Batman is telling Robin to trust in Starfire's abilities and that is saying something. He needs to relax a little bit, I understand why he's worried but Starfire is more than capable. And this isn't the Joker or Slade. This is some manwhore. She'll be fine.

And way to go Tim! He deserves a medal for getting that action on tape! xD

Awesome chapter! I love it!
cartoonstar chapter 16 . 7/17/2011
Lol, my favorite part was when Robin caught sight of Catwoman and Starfire kissing and was just stunned and getting an eyefull. Lol, bet Tim and Batman wish they got footage of that. Maybe Tim did since he was monitering xD

Yay, Tim is helping!

The Robin/Starfire fight was cool.

Can't wait to read more! Awesome chapter! Love it!
cartoonstar chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Go Starfire! She's turning out to be quite the little detective. Great chap :)
cartoonstar chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
Hurray for liking Dick/Kory more!

*shaking my head* Not cool Babs, not cool. But at least she got to settle things with Dick.

Lol, Dick trying to sneak off with Starfire on his back was too cute and hilarious, it was my favorite part.

"Oh, and I'm telling Alfred on you," - best line ever!

Awesome chapter!
cartoonstar chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
I love this chapter! I love how Raven immediately went all glowy eyed when she heard what happened to Starfire. Loved how she was giving Robin tips and yet dodged the question about her sex life. And I LOVED when she slapped him at the end lol. Awesome chapter!
cartoonstar chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
*claps* I enjoyed Robin's point of view in this chapter. The thoughts in his head when Starfire was getting assaulted, wow, you could just feel all that anger radiating off the computer screen. Awesome work as always!
cartoonstar chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
LMAO! Finally the whole truth about what went down at the strip club xD The ending was hilarious. I love this chapter _
cartoonstar chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
That gypsy lady is creepy! I dislike her fortune! No fair! How come star and Robin can't catch a break? ... Aw who am I kidding I love reading character in their turmoil! xD

omgosh! Tim1! :D He's such a cutie all defenseless and polite. And ayo O_O did he really tell Batman that? Kids got balls. He could have been bat-smacked for that.

Awesomce chapter!

Yay, Robin plush!
cartoonstar chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
Aw man all the college stuff is so serious and scary. (kicks bucket) Meh.

But its so interesting though since they are heroes! They have lives they want to pursue not just heroics.

I worry about Starfire though. I mean when you look at it the only Titan who is an alien is her right. Sure Raven comes from a different dimension but she's part human, she can fit into a human setting with more ease than Starfire. I wonder what Star will do... must be scary for her.

Aw I want to cry for her!

Great chapter though can't wait to read the next!
cartoonstar chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Starfire's shoulders slumped a little, then she giggled and pulled off her mask, tucking it into the top of her corset. "Please?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes at me. - Starfire knows how to get her way, nice.

OMG LMFAO! They just had to explore the sex shop didn't they. F**king epic xD

It's so cute 'cos she's so excited and picking things out. It was even more fun once Red X got into it too. And it was nice that they were able to talk about it normally without them being all awkward.

I mean, if you are, that's okay, I'm not going anywhere, we'll deal with it together - I love him for telling her that! He is under my good graces again lol.

I liked when they got back from the mission and Starfire announced what they were up to.

And he wanted to snuggle! Aw so cute!

Awesome chapter! love it!
cartoonstar chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
I love this chapter! Robin is awesome when he's in his Red X persona. Lol omg he is ridiculous, going through the Scooby Doo song while on a job xD

"I'll be naked," I promised. "I mean, waiting… I'll be waiting." - Best line of the chapter lol!

Awesome!
cartoonstar chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Lol, I love how he was cheering her on while she beat up his brother. Awesome chap!
cartoonstar chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Awesome chapter! I didn't know Robin was there while she slept. I thought it was a dream. I think it's so cool that it wasn't though, it's so sweet how he was there just with her.

Gah! Awesomeness!
cartoonstar chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I love this chapter because of Robin's take on the whole sex talk. That was really interesting. Lol, his thoughts are hilarious. Awesome chapter!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »