Reviews for Beneath the Mask
cartoonstar chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Awesome chapter! I didn't know Robin was there while she slept. I thought it was a dream. I think it's so cool that it wasn't though, it's so sweet how he was there just with her.

Gah! Awesomeness!
cartoonstar chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I love this chapter because of Robin's take on the whole sex talk. That was really interesting. Lol, his thoughts are hilarious. Awesome chapter!
cartoonstar chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
It's fun to read about him leading her on like that. And I enjoy the little snippets of what he was up to while he wasn't watching Starfire.
cartoonstar chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Robin's thoughts are just too... LOL!

I like the brother bonding :)
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This is so cool! Now we get to here from Dick's point of view. Awesome!
Kimblekn chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
So, I'm now done. I'm kinda sad, but If I'm being honest I never read the story before "Masks" and just jumped to that one, so I'll probably go back and read that. ;) I wanted to say that I love the dynamic of the females. One, I love Harley and how she and Starfire interact. Then I loved how they saved themselves. I really really enjoyed this!
Kimblekn chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
Mmk, bed time for me, but I will finish in the morning. I will. I love what you're setting up here. Crock being more animal like is very interesting, and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen. Babs did get on my nerves, like a lot with her stunt. I know she was shot, but c'mon! She is all, "Oh Starfire, you're my frrrriend!" and then she's all "Oh Dick, kiss me!" Grrrrrr, that made me angry. But I do like her character, so I'll get over it fast. Lol. And I get she was shot and felt like she was losing everyone, including Dick. I understand her motives. That doesn't mean I don't have'ta like 'em. Anyways...I really do enjoy this! So great work!
Kimblekn chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
I'm working on this peice now, after finishing "Mask". I was going to wait till the end to comment, but I just had to say something. After reading this Authors Note, and all the other ones, I just wanted to point out that you are amazingly funny, and just amazing. Lol. I'm loving this SO MUCH so far, and you'll probably get another review from me tomorrow stating the same thing after I finish it. I probably won't finish tonight, since I share a computer and the people I share it with are computer hogs, but I am LOVING IT! I can't even focus on the current book I'm reading since you're pulling me in with all this Star/Rob-goodness, and I'm in a Starfire/Robin mood lately.
FadedRadiance chapter 18 . 6/28/2011
Loved your story! The part where they were playing poker with Blaise wrapped up on the bed, that was hilarious! You are an amazing writer. There are a couple of grammar mistakes, but other than that, wonderful! Can't wait to read the sequel and your other stories!

~Luna Rose Lily
FadedRadiance chapter 18 . 6/28/2011

~Luna Rose Lily
Adrianewildwingwolf chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
i love this when are u going to put up the next one! i love the touch series hope u put it up soon
kawaiigurl93 chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
This was a cute arc! Hehe, it was funny reading all of Dick's gutter thoughts. Good job in sticking with his perspective, if I had written it, I would have probably forgotten it was in his POV and then started writing in 3rd person. Heh
Munchichi chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Lol...naughty Robin copying the video. I would love reading a sequel. I think Dick's POV is better, because I love the humor in the way his mind works, but you can have your great story with all the drama and action.
Munchichi chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
Lol...even in trouble Robin has a pervy mind. Luv it. Even little Tim is being pervy getting that video of Star and Catwoman. Cracking me up but at the same time I am so interested in what will happen next.
Munchichi chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
Lol...Robin POV is so funny. Little "Tim Tim" is cute too...him with his Starfire crush. Too bad the girls are being mind controlled...one of my favorite episodes of the Batman cartoons(one of the many) was when Harley, Ivy and Catwoman teamed up.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »