Reviews for Double Teamed
Flint2008 chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
Excellent ending. I like the humor and action of the story. Very well written. Keep up the great work!
White Hunter chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
Great work Silver, I'm glad that the Road Rovers are back home with their family again. I also hope that the Mighty Ducks and Road Rovers will meet each other again within the futur. Keep up the good work, hope to read more stories from you soon.

Rogue Rover chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
Great ending. I also have several crossovers in mind for my stories, but they'll happen in the next story arc of my series.
Flint2008 chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Both Chapter 11 and 12 were good to me. I can't wait to see the ending. :)
White Hunter chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
This is a really good chapter Silver, loved it! I wonder what the next chapter will be? I hope you update as soon as you can.

Rogue Rover chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Another excellent chapter. It doesn't feel rushed, but I did notice some minor typos and grammatical errors. Other than that, it was a great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Rogue Rover chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Looking good so far. I did notice a couple of errors within the chapter. Take as long as you need to make the story right. Keep the good work.
Phoenix710 chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
That was great, a real nail-biter. It didn't feel rushed at all. I'm hoping the Rovers and Ducks can find a way out of this mess soon and declare open season on Parvo and his new buddy.
White Hunter chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Whoa...looks like the Rovers and Ducks are in a pinch. I hope they find a way out of this predicament before its too late. Great work on this chapter, keep up the good work!

White Hunter chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Oh Boy, looks like the Road Rovers and Mighty Ducks are in a bit of a bind, I hope they figure something out fast before time runs out! Update the Next chapter as soon as you can.

Rogue Rover chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Once again, excellent chapter. The Ducks and Rovers are really in a tight jam this time. Keep up the good work.
Flint2008 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
I never seen a story where a "Script" is mentioned like the way you mentioned it. xD

Nice chapter.
White Hunter chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Good work on this story and nice touch on the script thing, makes this story have a little more comedy to it. Keep up the good work.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!

PS: You should check out one of my Mighty Duck's stories. The story is called 'Silver Haired Street Fighter of War.' please review it and tell me what you think about it.
Rogue Rover chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Excellent chapter. I liked how you broke the fourth wall with the script bit. I can't remember which episode of the Mighty Ducks had that bit, but I know I've seen it a few weeks ago on YouTube. Keep up the good work.
Flint2008 chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Interesting hidden super power from Axel. That will make things interesting. Good chapter. Keep it up!