Reviews for Adult Video
thesametown chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I'm dying of laughter.
LittleMissMuse chapter 1 . 5/3/2011

My jaws are cracking from laughter!
MmmmChineseFood chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
LOL! Omg I can't stop laughing. Somehow you made kinky Sasuke and flashing Gaara work. Perfect!
FallenRaindrops chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
That was the funniest shit I've ever read. Ever. Poor Sakura. XD
xChaosLovex chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
omg lol! Best one shot I've read in awhile. Had me laughing the whole time. :)
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG! That was hilarious. I could actually imagine Gaara doing that so emotionlessly and everything. HAHA, phew, that was funny.
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ugh, nice? Hahaha juat so funny. Didn't know half of the "toys" that you said but for the sake of my sanity, I'll sit this one out. Great start to the morning. XD
lacedawn chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
lmao! love it!
CaptainLissy chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was so funny well done really made me laugh.
Don Manta Ray chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Hahaha awesome!

Part 2 anytime soon?
Hoshiakari Kokoro chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
omg thank you so much! lol that was so the best morning pick me up that i could ever hope for! poor sakura! lol she's such a prude! omg i sooo didn't see the ending! Gaara the streaker! lol
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Amazing xD
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
LOLOL SO WRONG! Poor Sakura. xD
Lems chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
You do realize that you destroyed the whole myth ! didn't even spare neji and GAARA ! nuuuuuuuh i'm cursing your writing skill that made my imaginary mind go wild with disturbing pictures !

but i laugh so hard...and big cock rock... pootay and the beautiful green beast... oooh my... So that's what Lee meant by : Enjoying the power of youth !

but really, neji... nuuuuuhhh nuuuuh i refuse ! and gaara can be almost excused since he had a bad childhood and minus 20 in social skills... but still no ! well i wouldnt mind if he exhibit his effects to me though... (perverting thought are contagious, please stay away from me...not)

and daaah i'm happy i wasnt the only one who thought about the questionable crack of the crack kisame x moegi hahahaha

luv you ;)
Waltz for the Moon chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Lol, that was amazing.

Why does she need a wig though?

Can't she just use a jutsu?
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4