Reviews for preconceived notions
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I like how you tied in Lily's view of autumn with her character development. I think it's a very clever and very unique way to show Lily's life from happy to heartbroken to happy yet again.

I also liked Teddy and Lily's relationship, from start to finish. It's very cute and I love that Teddy acts kind of like a protective older brother type. His nickname for Lily being "firework" is also super cute and a subtle but amazing way to show that Teddy cares for Lily.

Thanks for writing this superbly written fic and don't ever stop writing!
iamaflawlesshumanbeing chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Mad, first off, WOW! Cannot believe I've just read a TeddyLily. But you almost made me like them as a pairing. I liked the idea of using the seasons as inspiration for a fic.

Great Job Mad!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh my gosh. That was literally PERFECT. A favorite couple and a favorite writer and I love Lurcan in there as well, and this just was so amy-zhie-ing and I literally could go on and on but that make this the longest review ever submitted. And I loved it. :D
ZhieRhieZenRen chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
OH MY GOSH, MAD, you made me fall in love with TeddyLily all over again. It was sweet and heartbreaking, and really really cute! :D I loved how it started with LilyLorcanLucy triangle and Teddy was just so /Teddy/. Amazing job, keep writing! &hearts :)
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Poor Lily. She's inherited her father's knack for drama and her mother's knack for arguments... I liked the slightly ambiguous ending, and the fact that it wasn't all sweet. It was creative that you linked autumn back to the Teddy-and-Victoire encounter in the epilogue of DH. -