Reviews for Faith
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
All hail the Queen of Rayne. *sighs* Every single story is just perfect.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Really well done! And I couldn't help hearing that "Browncoat Anthem" song over the last couple of paragraphs ( watch?vgrZuVdS0UsY - "I believe in you..."), which only enhanced the pleasure of reading this.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Aw beautiful I loved it
bob0045 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
That was so sweet. Loved it
ScarecrowMax chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
love the story. Very like River, keeping the fact she knew what was happening a secret. And ape-man-gone-wrong Jayne is just hilarious that it took him that long to figure it out. But we all love the hero of Canton, the man they call Jayyyyneee.
Sunshineali chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Very nice. I can see them having that initial conversation and her patiently waiting for him to get his act together.
DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
awww this was sooo cute!

Great job! Glad to see some more of your amazing stories:)

*TCandBTVSluver*
Novindus chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
very good use of phonetical dialect it gives the literary text presented here a voice, and it suits Jayne very much and I like the twist at the end with them waking up abed with each other and the whole idea of Jayne finally being smart and falling in love, about as smart as he gets, with River. Very cunning and very well presented, greatly enjoyed it
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
You have such a lovely River-brain. The way you described her bit of "prophesy" about what would happen after Miranda was perfect and I loved it.
Wilsett chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
My brain's been rattling about in my head all day with just general crap, and this was so nice, a slow, sweet reprieve. Made me melt. Loved it.
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aw! This was very sweet and cute!
jewelshinely chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
As the good "Book" said, it doesn't matter what you believe in as long as you believe in something (paraphrased, I'm sure). So sweet, River helping Jayne to understand and then finding each other to believe in/have faith in...Awwwwww! This story just makes me feel good. Thanks.
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 3/29/2011