Reviews for The Hunter And The Prey
Momcat chapter 37 . 9/18/2014
Since you wrote this 3 years ago, I find no need to review the previous chapters, but I'll do it for all the story… My, you're surely a really twisted chick with a wild imagination ! But I took so much pleasure that I finished your story in one day, coz your chapters weren't so long-which I like better-despite the 37 chapters… I really took pleasure at reading the scene where McGee kills Jack, it was orgasmic LOL ! I wonder if you'll write a short sequel to this, for example a recovery chapter… Now that I found at last all your fanfics, I count on reading the rest of them-only the NCIS ones, and especially those with Tim centered ( I wish I could see McGee dreams like yours and remember them LOL)...
Maren chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
This was one of the best fanfics I read so far! I really liked the story and the fact that you dont write about the hospital stuff for too many chapters! :) loved your story! thank you so much for posting!
Reidlover72 chapter 37 . 3/11/2012
Awesome story... although I feel bad for Tim and of course Abby (and everyone else)... but I am glad that they are both fine and almost the same as they were before
Reidlover72 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh no *Gasp*
Guest chapter 37 . 7/7/2011
OMG! That was such a good story! Thanks to you I was up until 3am! XD I finished the story in 3 hours. :D
CrazyWoman200253204 chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
I really like the story so far but I just had to comment on your a/n. The only reasons, really, that we met everyboby's parents is because they were either in trouble or on a case. Well off to read more. Much love, Crazy.
Guardian Kitch chapter 37 . 5/17/2011
I cannot believe what I am about to say, but all in all I think this is one of the best fics I have ever read. Maybe not THE best, but one of the top five. It's kind of hard to believe it's over though.

Seriously, you did a FANTASTIC job and I really hope there's a sequel, because you've definitly got the potential for it. Please, don't make me beg. _

WOOT!
HSMSupernatural chapter 37 . 5/16/2011
Great Chapter And Story! Glad That Tim Got His Closured! Can't Wait To Read More From You!
HSMSupernatural chapter 36 . 5/15/2011
Great Chapter! Glad That Tim Is Okay! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 35 . 5/15/2011
Great Chapter! Hope Tim Will Be Okay! Can't Wait For Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 34 . 5/15/2011
Great Chapter! Can't Wait To Read Another One!
HSMSupernatural chapter 33 . 5/15/2011
Great Chapter! Hope Tim Is Okay! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 32 . 5/15/2011
Great Chapter! Glad That Jack Is Dead! Can't Wait To Read Another Chapter!
MysteryFan15 chapter 36 . 5/15/2011
Greatest scene ever with Tim and Tony! That was so sweet and awesome. Good job!
SarahWuzHere chapter 37 . 5/14/2011