Reviews for A New Japan
Black Bankai chapter 1 . 1/24
Please wright more chapters!
Swanfrost15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awesome please continue this, although its been over a year! I love it!
BAMmwuhaha chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This looks amazing! I would say the best, if not one of the best, bleach/code geass crossovers.
I hope you plan on continuing it :D
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I hope that you continue this. All of your stories I've read are superb and I hope that eventually you go back to them.
DragonKnight15 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
A world Ichigo Kurosaki should have lived through as a Shingami... changes forever as he may have a vengeful heart agaisnt Britannia! I do wonder if this will effect Ichigo's destiny to meet Rukia and become a Shinigami or even Lelouch's destiny to destroy the very country he hates. This is exciting to read.
ToasTira chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I love the idea! Please continue!
avatoa chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Now this is completely interesting. You have got to update this story ASAP! There has got to be more to this.
name akira chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Continue! It's awesome idea and I would love to see how it plays out!
Larn555 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
so awesome!
Nameless Sky chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
*W* awesome. Damn, its been a long time since I found a decent crossover that seems to be going somewhere and explains the actual plotholes, etc. can't wait to see how Lulu and Ichigo meet!
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Yaaaay! It's a Code Geass/Bleach crossover that is actually well-written and looks like it's going somewhere! :DDD

At first I thought it would be an AU, until Isshin mentioned coming to the human world. So I'm assuming shinigami will play a roll in this as well? I sure hope so. Either way, Ichigo and Lelouch together in a story pure unadulterated awesomeness.

I hope you update soon!

Darkie
erica.phoenix .16 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
when are you going to update this story. I want to see want happens next.
ejsoul chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
The idea for this crossover is really interesting. Excited for the next one!
yumeniai chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
CODE GEASS CROSSOVER! This sounds REALLY good so far, really looking forward to the next chapter! It's an amazing idea and your writing this chapter has been amazing :D
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Ooh! Code Geass and Bleach" This is certainly a new one. I'm really looking forward to seeing exactly where you take this fic. I love Code Geass and I haven't found that many decent crossovers so far so I'm really looking forward to this!

Will there be any pairings in this fic at all? What about the involvement of people from Soul Society? How involved will they get in each other's worlds? Will Lelouch become a substitute Shinigami? -smickers- I can just imagine it now! It'd be quite mausing to watch - especially since Lelouch's physical abilities are...pathetic at best. It's so amusing to watch!

Anyway I enjoyed the first chapter and I'm looking forward to seeing the characters interact with each other in the next chapter!

Until then C'ya!