Reviews for Confidential
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 7/18
Lovely , lovely story. I always love when Bella & Edward have a baby. So sweet.
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 7/18
EPOV is so funny. Great chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 7/18
Yes, great outtake.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 7/18
Yay! They are engaged.. Tanya showed up and he got rid of her. Good chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 7/18
Cool Beans. Now I'm waiting for Tanya to try to come back into his life.
lillianolivia.white chapter 24 . 7/18
Yes! Now all we have to do is get Jasper to Napa to meet Alice, who will be the woman of his dreams.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 7/18
Holy cow. That's a bomb for Edward to drop. How devastating for Edward. I'm not surprised. I knew it was something terrible.

I see you are reading Pure Revelations. That is a fantastic story, and it will keep you on the edge of your seat. For as long as it is, I wish the author had answered questions hanging at the end. This is one story that needs an Epilog or a sequel in the worst way. It has a huge climax , the main characters survive, then nothing.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 7/18
Loved this chapter. Finally, Edward opens up.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 7/18
Look, I'm not surprised Edward is telling her he loves her. I've thought that for awhile. So has Rose. I would tell him that she doesn't care if he was married, but hated finding out about it from Jasper.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 7/18
Jasper is absolutely is making way to much out of Edward being married to Tanya. What matters is that he wasn't married when he was dating her. She can't just let their relationship unfold naturally? Bella...
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 7/18
Oh Edward, if you hung around Aros, you knew Bella would find out about your past sooner or later, didn't you. Come clean now. What have you got to loose?
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 7/18
Yes he is trying. My take on the Harvest Ball chickie is that Edward dumped her when he couldn't give her more or a relationship. So she thinks he's untrustworthy. Loved that Esme was really sweet and that Bella's fears were unfounded.
lillianolivia.white chapter 16 . 7/18
Oh Edward, you are just as insecure as Bella. Loved this EPOV. It really shows why he acts the way he does.
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 7/17
Loved the Lemon. I'm glad she told Edward that she had been planning to break it off w/ Peter for awhile. I could see how he would worry.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 7/17
Yay! Goodbye Peter. Hello Edward.
2,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »