Reviews for Confidential
timidvampire chapter 29 . 4/5
really enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing x
TheMrsW chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
Loved this story. Thank you for sharing!
Ms.Birdde chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This makes me confuse and makes me want to find out the things i dont know
cuteascherries chapter 29 . 8/27/2014
: )
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
I just read your story and fell in love with this broken Edward and Bella. I couldn't stop reading once I started. I loved it! I wish there was more about them. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. :-)
infuriation chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
I'm loving your story. It's amazingly well written!

I was going to write you a long review when I finished reading this, but I couldn't help commenting on this chapter since I'm originally from Marin County. All I can say is that you're spot on the money for some of those southern Marinites haha
yayasimone chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Well, finally. This is really a hawt Edward?
yayasimone chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Ok, you've guilted me into reviewing. No, seriously, I'm loving your story once again. Yes, again; I read it a while back and like it so much, I'm reading again. Why, why, why when the good looking ones are asses, we want them even more?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Oh no, "dont do it again" "i have a boyfriend", if I was Edward trying to be nice I wouldnt be superhot for her after this convo
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I read their discussion out loud and I must say I think Bella was the rude one here. Why act like the other person has an agenda concerning you, that is quite egocentric, no?
divyvicki chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. Good job.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 5/28/2014
It was great to get Edward's POV of their first meeting. Loved it. Great addition to the story.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 5/23/2014
Great addition to the story.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 5/20/2014
I'm sad that Jasper isn't with Alice. Great proposal though.
divyvicki chapter 25 . 5/17/2014