Reviews for Suicide Note
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/15
Okay, all right. Let me tell you: You did not just "succeed", you... you OWNED! Nailed it! Hilarious? Jabby to those other mentioned fics? Torture/awesome prank/serious owning for Vegeta with a little bit of family stuff along the way? I love this! This is awesome! You are awesome!
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oh gawd XD

At first I was depressed and then...then the END happened...

Congrats bro, you just won the April Fools award.
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This makes more sense given his character in DBZ. I don't see why fanfic writers want to turn the mischievous prankster Trunks into an emo
LeChick chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was definitely a fun read :)
I never got those angsty Trunks stories. Mirai- aka post android Apocalypse- Trunks, sure but Bulma and Vegeta's spoiled, smart-ass? Puh-lease. That boy is definitely more likely to paint the gravity room pink, take a shrink ray to all his mom's clothes, and prank call King Kai.
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Haha!
Great twist!

I was actually about to close the tab on this fic when I scrolled down and read the last paragraph of the 'note.' I was like, "Huh?!" And then read through the whole thing again carefully.

Good job!
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is really messed up, you know that right? I was horrified for the most part- I probably had the same reaction as Vegeta. I do kind of see this as the teenage Trunks brand of humor though.
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Dude you so had! HAHAHAHAH! I thought he actual killed himself. That was good. You got me. Give yourself a pat on the back.
empire14 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
AWESOME! I was seriously expecting another very emotional, very ooc fic with Vegeta saving Trunks from his own demise...but this was SOOOOOO much better. I seriously laughed my ass off at the end! Best fic I've read about those two in a long time ;)! Hope to see you around again!
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Lol no matter how many times I read this, I still laugh at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Tantric self harm fans?
Fuck you . Where I am. Where you faggot. Reallly faggot.., QWhy not go rob a bank? What's the worst that might happen?
SimpleNameToRemember chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You freaking suck! So hard core! I mean it, you really suck. You had me going and I was on the brim of tears when you revealed it was a joke. A sick, sick joke. And you know what the worst part is? It made me laugh so hard! I could totally see Trunks pulling something like that. It was amazing. Cruel to toy with my emotions, but amazing.
KimiruMai chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I am laughing so hard right now.
smalsa chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was brilliant really had me believeing everything ending had me laughing my head off your an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
okay you pulled the worst crap on me ...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING APRIL FOOLSSSSSSSS! wrote this on my 3ds lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
im sorry but this made me choke on blood sory for being so harsh wrote this on my 3ds