Reviews for Thoughts
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
shejams chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Cesar is becoming one of my favorite characters as well. I understand where Rex's coming from, but I agree with Noah. Cesar lost five years in fifteen minutes so it's like he just left Rex maybe a few minutes to hours ago so the world destruction project would take priority.
**shrugs** if that makes any sense.
I had mixed feelings about Cesar too, but now that I think about it, Cesar really cared for Rex and had a good heart in his own eccentric way. Series finale proved it.
Noah is a fav character and I loved him here. I love how he consider Rex a brother. In my mind Six is Rex's dad in all the ways that count.
Great story.
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I. LOVE. CESAR. Even if he can sometimes be a bitch to Rex (pardon the language).

And this story is like cupcakes with sprinkles and icing and powdered sugar. In other words, AWESOME.

And the basketball thing just made it perfect.

-Peace :D
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
aw, Rex feels neglected. Good thing Noah's there to reason with him and to comfort him. :3
Tiburontooth chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
English is not my first language.

but I know Caesar wasn't looking for Rex, met him accidentaly.

thx for making it clear that he's actualy looking for Omega 1 thing
Crystal Peak chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I thought this is sweet... and I am a bit annoyed with César that he didn't even check on Rex, but Noah does have a point. And he is right: if Rex feels weird around César, the others are like a family to him.
DeleteThisAccountRightHere chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Lovely. Feels better than watching the show.
Judgment Bear chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
A very cute one-shot, and a nice look into Rex's newly discovered brother. I do think Rex would be hung up on the fact that he was more focused on the nanite than him.

The use of the basketball terminology made it more real. However, not everyone knows basketball terminology, myself included. If there will be no description or such in the actual story as to what a certain thing it, it is generally a good idea to include notes on each term you feel the reader may be unfamiliar with in the beginning or end of the story. That way, the reader is able to understand what you meant. Otherwise, they spend time thinking about what it means, instead of what's happening in the story.

I loved your Noah though. He was very...Noah-y. Hm...I need a better word for that. Regardless, he was very IC, and the way he was able to help Rex (after showing him some flaws in logic) was nice. Rex was very in character as well, except for one line that sort of stuck out to me. "And for that, I am eternally grateful." I just don't think Rex would put it that way, it sounds too...wordy, too much for him. Maybe it's just the eternally that's throwing it off, but it's not a huge deal.

Overall, I enjoyed the story and look forward to more interactions between these two from you.
yurithefurry chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i didnt unserstand one word of the basketball thingy xD but i liked the story its well writen. Rex can always go to Noah when he needs to talk ( who els is he going to talk to ...six ... HA ) i still feel like their is something about Ceasar we dont know about yet he could be a bad guy ... i just dont trust the guy yet p but i LOVE Circe she is just kickass and i can so understand where she is coming from so she isnt like some emo kid * coughs* LIKE BREACH * coughs * i can totaly see why she is your fav XD anyway good story im glad you wrote this story its good reading 83 well done to you and thank you for your time
general zargon chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awesome! I really like fics with brotherly Rex/Noah, and I give this fic a 10 out of 10! :D I wonder what would happen if Noah met Cesar? Anyway, I look forward to reading more Noah and Rex stories from you, so please keep up the excellent work! :)
purpleanime chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
this rocked! too awesome! love the b-ball lingo!
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
very cute :)

I really like what you did with the pros and cons of Caesar.

Very good job :D
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Aww I like it
Hope in the Hallway chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
this was very good. i also lone cesar. but it seemed no one else did. glad to finally know i am not alone.
Epistle chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
In-character and perfect. Faves!