Reviews for Don't You Get It?
AlphaSapphire7 chapter 9 . 4/26
This story... This freaking story... Its amazing. I am so glad that you made it into more than just a one-shot, thank you so much for that.
...Wow, y-you actually brought tears to my dry, cold eyes. That's saying something...
I don't know if I'm just talking to empty space, but bravo! I have been obsessed with this story for the past few days and I regret nothing. You can really portray Karou's sadness and despair, I've been getting so caught up in this. The drama isn't too bad, especially with a self-harmer/suicidal around.
Well, I liked it until we got to part two. To me it just seems you lost interest in the plot by that point. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the change of perspective from Karou to Hikaru and I'm so happy Karou didn't die. But... I dunno, the insane feel and hospital setting just didn't do it for me.
Not sure if you'd be interested, but personally I think it'd be really awesome if you re-wrote from the first chapter until the scene in the hospital when Karou tells Hikaru he wants to live.
But in Hikaru's perspective.
If you're ever bored or something I'd love for you to do that. Personally I think it'd be better for that to happen than part two continuing. Just saying.
Bubbles chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
Was that the end?
I want to know what happens after
Please hurry on your next update
eatenalivebyboredom chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Aw~! The brotherly love in this story in phenomenal! I do hope you fin more inspiration for this story, I really enjoy it. Thanks for the update (though it took me forever to get to reading it) and I hope you can update soon. Until next time my dear,

EABB.
BBCLove chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
Well... thank you for turning me into a blubbery mess... I think I'm just gonna go watch some happy clips between these two as I tape together my broken heart!

Pretty much, you're amazing and evil for creating such awesome, horrid, painful feels. *tips hat to you*
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
oh my god, the angst, i am literally drowning in my own tears
Spark Envoy chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
This story is great! Please continue it!
RazzleBerryQueen chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Oh my God, this fanfic, I swear. IS IT POSSIBLE TO HATE THIS AND LOVE THIS?! THIS FANFIC IS MY LIFE! Oh God, it's so heart wrenchingly perfect, I just can't. PLEASE UPDATE!
lovestarr chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Kaoru is coming back to us! I actually really like the Hikaru POV chapters so we cansee his perspective! The feels in this story are so amazing!
Nayomi-Kiiroibara chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I'm 18 now and I remember finding this fic when I was 16. That was 2 YEARS AGO. I just randomly opened my FF account now to look for old fics and when I saw this I said to myself "Oh look it's that fic that made me cry" but then I noticed that it updated recently and you would not believe the shock/joy I felt.

To put it simply I love this fic. I've always had and probably always will. Calling this fic "that one that made me cry" doesn't do justice to this fic at all so I'm going to write a proper review which i should have done years ago.

The thing that makes this amazing is the way you describe how a character is feeling; especially Kaoru. You can feel what he feels and that doesn't happen often in fanfiction. You can connect to him really easily and his emotions and actions stick to you (I still daydream about this fic even after all his years). The setting, the characters actions, almost everything is clear in your head so it isn't really that hard to imagine where the character is and what they're doing. Also another I noticed is if your in Kaoru's POV you FEEL like you're in his shoes. You see what he sees, feels what he feels and I liked that because it isn't just showing his POV but also letting you BE in that POV. And with this new chapter I feel so happy that Kaoru finally opened up, that he's on the road to getting better.

I could write a more thorough review but honestly I haven't read this in so long. Maybe I should reread it? :D

All in all I LOVED, LOVE, AND WILL LOVE this fic no matter how it ends and it's a shame to see you lose interest on your story but I appreciate you for trying to end it.

and to end this long review let me just say that this fic will always have a special place in my heart and can't wait for the next update.
FoxyCassieAMVs chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
your story is really great even got m crying my self a few times . i hope you dont abandon it and finish it im looking forward to it
moooooved chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
I was crying so hard! Great fanfic! Im going to go favorite this! *Cries happy tears*
Tsuki Aizawa chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
its amazing.. I love this story very much.. I hope u updated soon, but its okay.. I will wait patiently...
HikaKaolove chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
Thank youuuuu!
I'm so thankful that you go on with writing this story - although you don't like it anymore...
That's a great pity! I hope you don't mean it in general, but concerning only this story?
Because I really mean it, when I say, you have a great talent to write!
I like your ability to describe how a person feels or what she thinks!
To your fans, like me, it means a lot, that a wonderful story like yours is not broken up :)

Thanks again!
Shephira chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Good story, I really love this fic so I'll be waiting for the update :) (sorry my bad english) u.u
hakaeijis chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
"I have all the time in the world"
That really struck me. I hate when I go to mock therapy sessions before. People can't or won't say things because their afraid of what the person opposite them thinks or might do.
Or they just can't.
This has been a great story to read - oh I do hope you update soon because I will be waiting.