Reviews for Isabela Writes Friend Fiction
You my friend chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
definitely like to role around in the hay if you know what I mean :)
NZstarzz chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
The first paragraph is definetly something Isabela says to Fenris. For me it was in Darktown making my way to the pit
penguinregina chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I've read this story a couple of time and it always cracks me up! I eagerly await new chapters!
PenguinRegina chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I was laughing the whole time! Good job!
artemiskat chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Hilarious stuff )
Ser Wesley chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
lol. keep writing. i want to read more of isabela's friend fiction.
The Allusive Man chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
This is hilarious! I can't wait for the next one!
KyeShgall chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
This is a complete delight. I think you've got Isabela's, um... 'authorial voice' down really well. I laughed out loud at the overripe cucumber simile. I adore that Varric is critiquing her work. I do hope you'll write more soon.
Artanis chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ah Maker I couldn't stop LAUGHING! Fucking hysterical. Isabela, what a writer XD. I find myself really wanting to know Hawke and Anders reaction to this...
Enaid Aderyn chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
"his dark eyebrows wriggling like two caterpillars on a tree branch." *dies* oh, crap, now I won't be able to look at Fenris' broody little brow without thinking of that...lol. And hey, insects have some mighty kinky sex lives of their own...
lass chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
this is hilarious! keep up the good work. waiting for more writings from you..
Bingham Vance chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
*giggles*...more please? The best thing is that I can totally hear Isabella voice...!
Nithu chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I'm impressed that Isabela (you!) managed to get 'exposition-y' into erotic fiction!
snippetcentric chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
I can't wait for the Merrill fiction.
snippetcentric chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I was biting my lip at the first line. The overly cheesy lines just scream pulp. I love Isabela's work XD! And yours too of course.